Baccarat Professional Series
Baccarat Professional Series Game Rules
- Baccarat Professional Series is a baccarat game played between the player and the casino.
- The aim of the game is to predict which hand will be the highest. You can also predict a tie.
- The game is played with 8, 52-card decks (excluding Jokers), shuffled before each round.
- The MIN/MAX sign indicates the minimum and maximum bet that can be placed in any betting area.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable in the game. For more information see Payout Schedule.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Play of Hand
- Place a single bet or combination of bets, in any of the betting areas (TIE, BANKER, or PLAYER), and start the deal.
- The Player and the Banker are dealt either two or three cards. Third cards are dealt based on the third card rules. For more information see Third Card Rules.
- The game compares the hand values of the Player and Banker. For more information see Scoring.
- The hand with a value closest to 9 wins. Hands of equal value are a tie, and neither hand wins.
- Bets are paid according to the Payout Schedule.
Third Card Rules
- If the Player or the Banker has 8 or 9, it is known as "natural", and both hands stand. This rule overrides all other rules.
- If neither the Player nor the Banker has 8 or 9 play proceeds as follows:
- If the Player has 0-5, a third card is dealt. If the player has 6 or 7 the hand stands.
- If the Player stands, the Banker draws a third card if the hand has 0-5.
- If the Player draws a third card, the value of the card drawn by the Player and the value of the Banker's hand determines if the Banker gets a third card.
|Banker's score||Player's third card|
|Stand||Banker gets 3rd card|
- The value of the hand is determined by adding the values of the cards in the hand.
- Number cards 2-9 count as face value, aces count as 1, and kings, queens, jacks, and 10's count as 0.
- If the value is 10 or more, 10 is subtracted. The value remaining is the hand value (for example, 13 becomes 3).
- If the Player wins, Player bets pay 2 for 1 (even money).
- If the Banker wins, Banker bets pay 2 for 1 (even money) less a 5% commission. The win will be rounded down if necessary.
- If there is a tie, Tie bets pay 9 for 1, whereas Player or Banker bets are returned (push).
- To make a bet, select a chip and click in one of the betting areas: TIE, BANKER or PLAYER.
- If there are arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- Every click in a bet area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- To start a hand, click DEAL.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the bet area.
- To place the same bet as the previous round and play, click Rebet.
- To place a new bet, click New Bet.
- To minimise the Baccarat history, move the pointer over the Baccarat history and then click the close [X] button.
- To show the Baccarat history, click Game Settings, and then select the Baccarat history box.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Baccarat history. Show or hide the Baccarat history.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.96%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.