Día de los Muertos™
How to play
To play Día de los Muertos™ simply set your bets and click the spin button to spin the reels. If you manage to hit at least three identical symbols consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you have won. The more symbols you manage to hit on an active payline, the better the payout will be. Only the highest win is paid for each active payline. The payout is explained in the Game paytable.
You can bet on up to 15 paylines. Select the paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line.
Your most important help reference
You can access the paytable by clicking on the info button on the game screen, or by using the keyboard shortcut. The paytable lists all payouts of all possible winning symbol combinations. Día de los Muertos™ slot game features three super symbols and five regular symbols. Día de los Muertos™ game also includes one special symbol – the Wild symbol.
How your bet is calculated
Día de los Muertos™ has 15 paylines. You can select or deselect them by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels, thus controlling your bet and consequently your winning potential. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line. A payline you select/bet on is called an active payline. After selecting the paylines you can decide how many coins to bet on each. You control the bet amount also by defining coin value. The combination of these three values defines your total bet. When calculating the winnings from the paytable, all symbol combination payouts are multiplied by the line bet, except the Scatter symbol combinations. Scatter symbol combinations payout is multiplied by the total bet amount and added to the payline wins. Bonus feature winnings depend on the total bet.
All displayed prizes are prize totals with all applicable multipliers already taken into account.
What makes the game unique
Día de los Muertos™ is packed with exciting features which can do wonders for your account balance, not to mention the entertainment value.
All feature wins are always added to Scatter and payline wins. These special features are:
- The Candy Skull bonus feature
- The Mariachi Party free spins feature
- The Gamble feature
- The Candy Skull bonus feature is always followed by the Mariachi Party free spins feature.
- The Candy Skull bonus feature cannot be retriggered during the Mariachi Party free spins feature.
- Hitting 3 or more Mariachi wild symbols again during free spins will award a Scatter prize according to the game paytable and with the current free spins win multiplier taken into account.
- All winning combinations must appear from left to right and start on the 1st reel unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only the highest win is paid for each active payline.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the active line bet.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to the payline wins.
- Bonus feature wins and Free spins feature wins are added to payline wins.
- Free spins play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
- All displayed prizes are prize totals with all aplicable multipliers already taken into account.