Fruit Case™ Game Rules
- Fruit Case™ is a 5-reel, 20-line video slot featuring Free Falls wins, Wild substitutions and Avalanches with increasing Wild multiplier.
- You can play 20 fixed bet lines at 1-10 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current coin value and bet level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- When the maximum multiplier is reached, all wins are paid with the maximum multiplier until no new wins are generated. The multiplier will revert to the initial multiplier.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
- The Wild multiplier increases with each new Avalanche in a game round, until it reaches the maximum multiplier and remains at the maximum multiplier for the subsequent Avalanches until there are no more wins.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- The Wild multiplier applies only to winning betlines where the Wild substitutes and where the betlines are completed by the Wild symbols.
- Several Wild Multipliers occurring on the same bet line are not added.
- The Wild multiplier does not affect the number of Free Falls won.
- The maximum Wild multiplier is x8 for both the main game and the Free Falls.
- Wins are collected when matching symbols appear on bet lines from the leftmost reel to the right, excluding Free Fall symbols.
- Additional Free Falls can be won during Free Falls.
- In the main game and Free Falls, 3 Free Falls symbols on a bet line activates 10 Free Falls.
- Free Fall symbols must appear in succession on the bet line, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free Falls use the same bet as the round activating Free Fall.
- Free Fall coin wins pay win x3.
- Free Fall symbols only appear on reels 1, 2 and 3.
- At the end of Free Falls, the total win from Free Falls is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Falls.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Falls is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Falls is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Falls, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.