“Golden Sevens” is a 5, 10, or 20-line, 5-reel video game featuring Progressive Jackpots. All wins pay from left to right.
15x SEVEN trigger the Progressive Jackpot. Each stake has it’s own Progressive Jackpot.The Progressive Jackpot starts at 10000 x stake.
Upon launching the game, select how much credit you wish to have available for the gaming session. This amount will be displayed as 'Credit' during the game.
- Once the game is launched, you can adjust the game settings individually:
- Click on the 'Bet’ or 'Bet/Line’ buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- You can adjust the number of lines in the same way by clicking on ‘Lines’. In some games you can select exactly how many lines you wish to play with (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while in others you can only adjust the number of lines in increments of 5 (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If a game has a fixed number of lines, this cannot be changed.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to see an overview of what you could win. The potential winnings based on your current bet are displayed here.
- The menu symbols in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust the sound settings, open the help menu or exit the game.
Click ‘Start’ to begin each round. ‘Autostart’ begins each round automatically until you deactivate it by clicking on ‘Stop’.
If you win, you have the opportunity to gamble and potentially double your winnings. The odds are 50:50.
The Gamble Game varies from one slot machine to the next.
‘Gamble’ Button – the most common variant in our slot machines: This appears as soon as you win. Clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button launches the Gamble Game. If you do not wish to gamble, simply click on ‘Take’.
Heart and Club gamble symbols: In some games, a Heart and Club are displayed below the slot machine. They become active as soon as you win, flashing alternately. By clicking on one of the two symbols, you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 94.61%.