Steam Tower slot - Game Rules
- Steam Tower™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-bet line video slot, featuring Stacked Wilds and Free Spins with increasing Multiplier.
- The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 bet levels, and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the BET LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the game when the reels are not spinning to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins in Steam Tower slot, except for the top floor bonus, pay on bet lines only.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- One or more Stacked Wilds covering the whole reel in the main game only, activate 10 Free Spins and the game ascends to the first floor.
- One or more Wilds appearing anywhere on the reels during Free Spins, increase the Free Spins by 2 and the game ascends to the next floor, until it reaches floor 16, the top floor.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level, and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, all bet line wins are multiplied by the Multiplier.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.0%