Super Lucky Frog
Welcome to Super Lucky Frog! A game inspired by fairy folklore with a modern manga twist.
About the Game
Super Lucky Frog is a 5-reel, 25-line, multiple coin video slot featuring wild and scatter symbols, free bonus spins and a Jackpot game.
For each game round, you can choose between different coin values. You can bet 1-4 coins per bet line on up to 25 lines. The minimum bet is one coin on one line, and the maximum bet is four coins on all 25 bet lines totalling 100 coins.
Only the highest win on an enabled bet line is paid. Combinations win only if in succession from leftmost to right, except scatter symbols. Winning combinations of symbols are displayed in the paytable available in the bottom left corner of the video screen.
Special game reel symbols
|A wild symbol that can substitute for any other symbol to complete a winning bet line, except for scatter wins.|
|A scatter symbol. Wins with scatter symbols pay the multiplier (displayed in the paytable) multiplied by the total bet (for example, 5 scatter symbols pay 500 multiplied the total bet). Additionally, free spins are awarded when 3 or more symbols appear on a selected bet line.|
|The bonus symbol. 3+ bonus symbols on an enabled betline activate the bonus game. You can see what the Jackpot game looks like by clicking on the FEATURE PREVIEW button to the right of the game buttons.|
How to Play
Place a bet by selecting bet level, bet lines and coin value.
Click BET LEVEL to select how many coins to bet per bet line. Each click adds one coin. The current bet level is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Click BET LINES to select the number of lines to bet on. Each click adds one line to the bet and highlights the bet line on the screen. You can also select bet lines by clicking the bet line symbols on the sides of the video screen. The current number of bet lines is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Click COIN VALUE to select which coin value to use. Each click raises the coin value to the next available value. The current coin value is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Your total bet in coins is displayed in the Bet display to the left of the game buttons, and the total amount of the bet is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. To place the highest bet at once, click MAX BET.
Click to start the game and the cost of your bet is deducted from your account. If you click MAX BET, the reels start spinning automatically. When you win, winning bet lines are highlighted and the amount won is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. The number of coins won is displayed in the Win display to the right of the game buttons.
The winning amount is automatically added to your account and displayed in the game panel and the Win display.
When the wheels are spinning you can press again to stop them.
When you win Free spins, click the START FREE SPINS button displayed to start the spins. The number of spins remaining is displayed and the Free spins are played automatically. If three or more scatter symbols are displayed on a Free spin, the spins won are automatically added to the running Free spins. Wins that occur during the Free spins are tripled (not the Free spins or amounts won in jackpot games).
The jackpot game will start when 3 or more frogs, appear on a single bet line.
Click SPIN to spin the wheel. The winning amount will show at the top of the screen. The game ends when a jackpot amount has been awarded.
Note: The probability to win one of the larger jackpots increases with the size of your total bet in the game round that activated the Jackpot game.
The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the Jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that the jackpot is won by another player during those 30 seconds, in which case the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be smaller. However, in most cases the 30 second delay results in a higher jackpot win value.
- The Progressive Jackpot amount paid out is the Progressive Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in the game is the same as the one on the casino server.
- The jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
Please Note: The payout of the jackpot is subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information refer to the gaming website.
Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game History. Click to view your latest game history.
When Autoplay is enabled, click AUTO in the game panel and select the number of rounds to play automatically. When the number of rounds is completed, Autoplay stops. To cancel Autoplay, click STOP. Autoplay stops after the current game round finishes.
Select the following advanced settings for Autoplay use:
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If free spins is won. Stop Autoplay when free spins is won.
- When Jackpot game is won. Stop Autoplay when you win a Jackpot game.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
To remove specific Autoplay conditions, clear the appropriate checkbox or click the Reset button.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player is 93.0%