Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune
Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune - Game Rules
- Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Stacked Wild substitutions, the Claw Feature and 6 Theme Park Bonus Games.
- The game is played with 50 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per 2 bet lines.
- Bet level 1 is 25 coins bet per 50 bet lines.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Stacked Wild symbols can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The Stacked Wild can cover 1, 2 or all positions on the reels.
- Stacked Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except for the Scatter symbol, the Bonus symbol and the Claw symbol.
- Stacked Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the Paytable.
- The Claw symbol appears on reel 5 in the main game only.
- When the Claw symbol lands, the Claw grabs a toy from under the reels and a coin win is awarded to the player.
- The coin win amount is between 2 and 15 times the current bet amount.
- The coin win from the Claw Feature is added to any bet line wins.
- The coin payout values are based on bet level 1.
Theme Park Ticket Game
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing on reels 3, 4 and 5 activate the Theme Park Ticket Game.
- The Theme Park Ticket Game can also be activated through the Theme Park Bonus Wheel (see the Theme Park Bonus Wheel section for full explanation).
- The Theme Park Ticket Game and the Theme Park Bonus Wheel cannot be simultaneously activated in the main game.
- In the Theme Park Ticket Game, the player wins tickets by stopping the Theme Park Ticket Wheel. Tickets won allow the player to enter the Theme Park Map to play one or several Theme Park Bonus Games.
- The Theme Park Ticket Wheel is a wheel divided into 12 positions. Each position awards different amount of tickets.
- The player stops the Theme Park Ticket Wheel by clicking the "Stop" button to win tickets.
- Alternatively, the Theme Park Ticket Wheel will be stopped automatically after 30 seconds.
- When the Theme Park Ticket Wheel stops at a position, the number of tickets indicated on that position is awarded to the player and the Theme Park Ticket Wheel spins again until no more spins remain.
- Initially, the player has 3 spins of the Theme Park Ticket Wheel. Some positions award extra spins in addition to the tickets won.
- When no more spins remain, the Theme Park Ticket Game ends.
- When the Theme Park Ticket Game ends, the player uses the tickets awarded on the Theme Park Map to play the Theme Park Bonus Games.
- The Theme Park Bonus Games cannot be activated automatically on the Theme Park Map.
- Each Theme Park Bonus Game costs a certain amount of tickets to play, as indicated on the Theme Park Map.
- The player continues playing the Theme Park Bonus Games until no more tickets remain.
- At the end of the Theme Park Bonus Games, the total win from the Theme Park Bonus Games is added to the round that activated the Theme Park Ticket Game.
- The Theme Park Ticket Game cannot be reactivated.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.52%