How to play
To play Art Bandits™ simply set your bets and click the spin button to spin the reels. If you manage to hit at least three identical symbols consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you have won. The more symbols you manage to hit on an active payline, the better the payout will be. Only the highest win is paid for each active payline. The payout is explained in the Game paytable.
You can bet on up to 15 paylines. Select the paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line.
Your most important help reference
You can access the paytable by clicking on the info button on the game screen, or by using the keyboard shortcut
The paytable lists all payouts of all possible winning symbol combinations.
Art Bandits™ slot game features three super symbols and five regular symbols.
Art Bandits™ game also includes three special symbols. These are:
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Bonus symbol
How your bet is calculated
Art Bandits™ has 15 paylines. You can select or deselect them by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels, thus controlling your bet and consequently your winning potential. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line. A payline you select/bet on is called an active payline. After selecting the paylines you can decide how many coins to bet on each. You control the bet amount also by defining coin value. The combination of these three values defines your total bet. When calculating the winnings from the paytable, all symbol combination payouts are multiplied by the line bet, except the Scatter symbol combinations. Scatter symbol combinations payout is multiplied by the total bet amount and added to the payline wins. Bonus feature winnings depend on the total bet.
What makes the game unique Art Bandits™ is packed with exciting features which can do wonders for your account balance, not to mention the entertainment value.
All feature wins are always added to Scatter and payline wins. These special features are:
- The Job bonus feature
- Free spins feature
- The Gamble featur
- The Art Bandits wild symbol is stacked on all reels. It substitutes for all symbols except the Business Card scatter symbol and the Museum bonus symbol
- 3 or more Museum bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the screen, start the Job bonus feature
- If at least one Museum bonus symbol appears during free spins, it "freezes" the free spons count and repeats the free spin. Any free spin can be frozen infinitely.
- The job bonus feature is always followed by the free spins feature. Tou are awarded 15 free spins with x1 initial multiplier.
- The painting stolen in the Job bonus feature becomes the highest paying stiper symbol in free spins and the following regular spins, until a different painting is stolen in the next bonus feature.
- During free spins each Stolen Painting winning combination adds +1 to the free spin multiplier. At the end of free spins feature both bonus game winnings and free spins winnings are multiplied with the final multiplier collected during free spins.
- Bonus game cannot be triggered during free spins.
- Free spins cannot be retriggered
- All winning combinations must appear from left to right and start on the 1st reel unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only the highest win is paid for each active payline.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the active line bet.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to the payline wins.
- Bonus feature wins and Free spins feature wins are added to payline wins.
- Free spins play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
- All displayed prizes are prize totals with all aplicable multipliers already taken into account.