CashSplash 5 Reel
About CashSplash Video Slot
CashSplash Video Slot is a five reel, fifteen payline, and fifteen coin slot machine, with:
- A wild symbol.
- A Scatter symbol
- A progressive jackpot
- The only coin size available is a 0,20 credit coin.
- You can only bet one coin per payline.
- Malfunctions void all play and pays.
Wild Symbol Rules
- The CashSplash symbol is a wild symbol.
- Does not substitute with the scatter symbol.
- Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline you are paidout the value of the highest combination only.
Scatter Symbol Rules
- The Blue-Scatter symbol is a scatter symbol.
- Completes a winning combination when three or more appear on the reels.
- Cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
- Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If You have a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
Progressive Jackpot Rules
- Five CashSplash symbols displayed in a line on the payline wins the progressive jackpot.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot, you must bet fifteen coins per spin.
- The value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in credits. not coins.
- Progressiva games are only available for real players.
- When the progressive jackpot is won, all players worldwide are notified and the jackpot resets to a fixed minimum value.
- All progressive winnings are subject fo final confirmation by the casino an the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- The casino has taked every possible precausion to ensure that the Progressive value displayed in the game matches the value on the casino server.
- The Progressive jackpot value on the server is used when the progressive jackpot is paid out.
- The casino managment and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and registrations at their descretion. If the casino managment and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waived in the future.
Betting annd Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination only on each enavled payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Winning scatter cumbinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right. At least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- The value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in credits, not coins.
- All other payouts are in coins.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 91.47%.