Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive Game properties
- Dead or Alive™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 9-bet line multiple-coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes, and a Sticky Wild feature during Free spins.
- You can play 1 to 9 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- The Scatter symbol does not appear during Free Spins, so it is not possible to win additional Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Scatter and Free Spins wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- All wins from Free Spins including re-triggered Free Spins, pay X2.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activates 12 Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Wild symbols become Sticky wild symbols during Free spins.
- Sticky wild symbols hold their positions on the reels for the remainder of the Free spins session.
- During Free Spins, one or more Sticky Wild symbols appearing on all the reels only activate 5 extra Free Spins.
- Sticky Win symbols on the reels at the end of Free Spins are not transferred to the main game.
- Free spins sessions start with zero Sticky wild symbols.
- Re-triggered Free spins keep the Sticky wild symbols from the triggering Free spins session.
- Free spins can be re-triggered once per Free spin session.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.8%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.