Devil's Delight Game properties
- Devil's Delight™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring Free spins, scatter wins, expanding wild substitutes and the Soul Reaper bonus game and Sin Spins feature.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 10 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbol on reels 2, 3 or 4 expands to cover the entire reel when completing winning bet lines.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and the same number of lines as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of Free spins and the multiplier.
- The number of Free Spins (7-17) awarded is random. Free Spins pay win multiplied by the Multiplier (1-5) displayed in the game. Excludes bonus game winnings, Sin Spins and additional Free spins.
- In Free Spins, 2 or more Scatters activate additional Free Spins or multiplier.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of additional Free spins or multiplier.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are added to any bet line wins.
- During Free Spins, bet line wins from Scatter symbols are multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier as well as the multiplier revealed on clicking the Scatter symbol.
- Maximum Free Spins multiplier is 5
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Soul Reaper Bonus Game
- The Bonus Game is activated when the bonus symbol appears anywhere on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- The Bonus Game can be activated during Free spins.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
- Match the correct sin to each character.
- A coin win is awarded for a correct match and the soul of the character is added to the SOUL-O-METER.
- Souls are saved for 48 hours from last spin.
- Total bonus win is the sum of all bonus amounts accumulated during the bonus game.
- The highest possible coin win in the Bonus Game is 2000.
Sin Spins feature
- Sin Spins are activated when the SOUL-O-METER contains 15 souls.
- You get 10 spins in Sin Spins.
- Sin Spin wins are based on an average of the bets used while winning souls.
- The Sin Spins average is equal to the coin value multiplied by the bet level used when collecting souls. The total Sin Spin win is rounded down to the nearest coin value.
- The more you bet, the more you win in Sin Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.