Wonky Wabbits Game properties
- Wonky Wabbits™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Win Both Ways and a duplicating Wild feature
- The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 levels (30 coins per level), and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- 5 matching symbols on a bet line is a Win Both Ways win and pays twice the amount displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line from both ways is paid.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leftmost to right and rightmost to left.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- If a Wild symbol appears on the reels, it is duplicated to the position that creates the highest possible win.
- Wild symbols can appear on all reels. Two stacked Wilds can appear on reels 2 and 4 only. This means that a maximum of 14 Wilds can appear on the reels after Wild Duplication occurs.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%