Fortune Teller Game properties
|Layout||5 x 3|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
- Fortune Teller™ is a 5-reel, 30-line, multiple coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes and a tarot card bonus game.
- You can play 1 to 30 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ scatter symbols win 12 Free spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are tripled (x3). Excludes additional Free spins.
- 3 or more successive Bonus symbols on an active bet line from leftmost reel to right, activates the Bonus Game.
- Click on the tarot cards to find your fortune and win extra bonus coins.
- The bonus game ends when you select a death card.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.