Break da Bank
About Break da Bank
Break da Bank is a three reel, five payline, and five coin slot machine, with:
- A wild, multiplier symbol.
- A maximum regular payout of 2400 coins
- You can bet five coins per spin.
- Mulfunctions voind all plays and pays.
Wild, Multiplier Symbol Rules
- The Break da Bank symbol is a wild, multiplier symbol.
- Doubles the payout of any combination one symbol completes as a wild symbol.
- Quadruples the payout of any combination two symbols complete as wild symbols.
- Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline. These payours are not multiplied.
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid our on the highest combination on each enabled payline only.
- The symbols must be next ti each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbola must be next to each other on a enabled payline.
- All payouts are in coins
- All figures in the game payout table show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.