- Excalibur is a 5-reel, 20-line multiple coin slot featuring wild and scatter symbols.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols and Golden Wild.
- Wins with regular Wild symbols pay win x2 when substituting other symbols.
- Golden Wild symbol appears only on reel 3.
- Golden Wild substitutes for all symbols, except Scatters, and pays win amount x4 when substituting regular symbols.
- Only one Golden Wild multiplier is applied to bet line wins with both Wild and Golden Wild symbols appearing on a winning line.
- During Free Spins, betline wins from Wild and Golden Wild symbols are multiplied by the Wild multiplier as well as the Free Spins multiplier.
- Scatter symbol pays total bet times multiplier.
- Coin wins on Scatter symbols are added to any bet line wins.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activates Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level, and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Wins are tripled on Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.