Golden Era - slot rules
Golden Era slot is a classic video slots game dedicated to the vintage years of Hollywood cinema. It features a 5 x 3 spinning reel with 15 fixed paylines of throwback Hollywood entertainment.
- The gaming symbols, which you would see at the screen of Golden Era video slot, are images of actors, a photographer, a statue, a red car, a motion camera, film, hand prints in metal and cinema tickets. The values of playing cards have been avoided here.
- There are also several special symbols at the reels of this game, such as Scatter (a cinema fly flap) and Wild (a golden logo of the game). We would like to discuss their functions below:
- Wild can form the combinations paid out by the highest indexes on its own and it is also able to replace other basic symbols.
- Scatter doesn't depend on the active lines. It brings winning independently of its location at the screen, dropping out at any position. Herewith, an amount of the payoff is calculated by the total bet (from one to one hundred). Three and more Scatters, dropped out anywhere at the reels in the same time, trigger whether free spins or a thematic prize round on the customer’s choice.
- Golden Era slot machine is provided with the round of free spins and the bonus round at the additional screen.
- Free spins go on by the current bet, but the casino stakes money instead of the player. The player is provided with twelve spins first. The whole reels can be filled with Wild symbols with images of actors. These symbols are able not only to replace other icons in the combinations, but also to increase payoffs.
- In the prize game posters with advertisement of the iconic movies appear at the special stand. You would have to choose them randomly receiving payoffs of different sizes for each of them (amount partly depend on the bet per round). One of the posters hides x2 index, which doubled up received winnings. The round finishes when the customer opens an empty poster.