Spellcast Game Rules
- Spellcast is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring Wild and Scatter symbols and Free Spins.
- You can play 1 to 4 coins per bet line on up to 20 lines.
- The minimum bet is 1 coin on 1 bet line. The maximum bet is four coins on all 20 bet lines for a total of 80 coins based on the preselected coin value.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- A Wizard is a Wild symbol that can substitute for all regular symbols, except Scatter symbols, appearing on an active bet line.
- Wins with Wild symbols are doubled, excluding wins with only Wild symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 15 Free Spins.
- Bet line wins are tripled in Free Spins (excludes the number of additional Free Spins won).
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and the same number of lines as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates 15 additional Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If jackpot is won. Stop Autoplay when jackpot is won
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.0%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.