Zombies™ Game Rules
- Zombies™ is a 5-reel, 20-bet line video slot featuring Wilds, Free Spins with an increasing multiplier of up to x10 and a Random Wild Feature.
- Play 20 fixed bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at 20 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbols can only appear on reels 1, 2, 4, and 5, except for Wild symbols won during the Random Wild feature.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- During Free Spins, Wild symbols can appear on any reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Stacked Wild Feature
- The Stacked Wild can only appear on reel 3.
- The Stacked Wild can appear as a single symbol, or a Stacked Wild of 2, or a Stacked Wild of 3.
- If only part of the Stacked Wild appears, the Stacked Wild is nudged up or down covering the whole reel when it completes a winning bet line, or can complete a winning bet line after the nudge.
- The Stacked Wild Feature does not appear during Free Spins.
Random Wild Feature
- The Random Wild Feature can appear after any spin which has not activated Free Spins or the Stacked Wild Feature.
- Up to 6 symbols from the round which activated the Random Wild Feature can be changed into Wild symbols.
- The Random Wild Feature does not appear during Free Spins.
- Wild symbols won during the Random Wild feature can appear on any reel after the Random Wild feature ends.
- Wild symbols won during the Random Wild Feature can replace Scatter symbols from the round which activated the Random Wild Feature after the Random Wild Feature ends.
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 activate 5 Free Spins.
- In Free Spins, bet line wins are multiplied after each spin.
- The first spin has a multiplier of x1, second x2, third x3, fourth x5, and the fifth and final Free Spin is x10.
- After each Free Spin the reels fade to display a random amount of zombies.
- A gun appears, and 2 to 5 zombies are automatically shot, awarding coin wins that are added to the Zombie Score display (see Zombie Score section of the rules for more information).
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
Zombie Score Feature
- For each zombie shot in Free Spins, a coin amount is awarded based on the bet level of the round which activated Free Spins.
- Zombie Score coin wins are separate coin wins and are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- When Free Spins ends, Zombie Score coin wins are added to bet line coin wins.
- The maximum win in coins during the Zombie Score Feature is 555 coins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.2%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.