Flowers™ Game Rules
- Flowers™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Double symbols, Wild substitutions, and Free spins with stacked Wild symbols.
- You can play 1-30 bet lines at different bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet lines are set using the LINES selector.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Free Spin and Double symbols.
- Wild symbols substituting Double symbols pay the value of a single symbol when appearing on a winning line.
- Wild symbol can count as a single symbol only.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet lines win if the winning symbols are in succession from the leftmost reel to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- Free spin symbols and medium win symbols can be either single or Double symbols.
- Double symbols count as 2 single symbols.
- Double Free Spin symbols can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Wins are determined by the total number of symbols appearing on a bet line.
- With Double symbols, a winning bet line can have from 3 to 10 symbols in total.
Free spins with stacked Wild
- The Free Spin symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- Free spin symbols can appear as single or Double symbols.
- 4 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- In Free Spins, 4 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate additional Free Spins.
- Free Spins wins are x3.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- During Free spins, stacked Wild symbols can appear on the reels for a chance at bigger wins!
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- Bet line wins are tripled in Free Spins, excluding additional Free Spins won.
|Free spins symbols*||Bet multiplier||Free spins won|
Double symbols count as 2 single symbols.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.3%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.