Jungle Games™ Game Rules
- Jungle Games™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Wild substitutions and clickable Scatters with a choice of Free spins and Bonus wins in the Pick Win feature.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Pick Win Feature
- 3 or more Scatter symbols activate the Pick Win feature.
- Choose either Free spins or the Bonus win.
- Click a Scatter to reveal either the number of Free spins and the multiplier, or the Bonus win in coins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free spins won during Free spins have the same multiplier.
- Maximum multiplier is 5.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- If Pick Win is won. Stop Autoplay when Pick Win is won.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.