- Relic Raiders™ is a 4 row, 5-reel, 50-line, multiple coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes, and off the reel bonus game.
- You can play 1 to 50 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatters and bonus wins.
- Scatter symbol pays total bet times multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Scatter, Free Spin, and bonus wins are added to bet line wins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ bonus symbols, if in succession from leftmost to right, on an active bet line start or continue bonus game.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
- The bonus game is a multi-stage game where you enter 4 locations to search for bonus amounts and relics.
- Find the relic in each tomb to play the final mystery win feature.
- Each stage starts with a world map showing 4 tomb sites: Tintagel, Luxor, Tikal, and Angkor. You cannot return to a site after you have found its relic.
- Click the map to enter a tomb that contains 8 urns.
- Break urns to reveal bonus amounts or the relic.
- The game-stage ends if an urn contains a spider.
- Relics are saved 36 hours from last spin.
- The Bonus Game can be activated during Free spins.
Mystery Win Feature
- When you find all 4 relics, the mystery win feature starts.
- 4 gold statues appear.
- Click a statue to reveal mystery win.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols activate Free Spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of Free spins and the multiplier.
- Free spins wins pay win x multiplier (1-5) displayed in the game. (Excludes bonus game winnings and additional Free Spins.)
- In Free Spins, 2 or more Scatters activate additional Free Spins or multiplier.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of additional Free spins or multiplier.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The multiplier is automatically added to the current multiplier.
- Maximum multiplier is 5.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 90.0%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.