Fancy a twist on a classic video poker game? Instead of playing another 5 card game, you can check the action at the "Three Cards" game table. Don't worry – less cards don't indicate smaller wins! Frankly speaking, "Three Cards" can really be very generous!
"Three Cards" graphics run very smoothly, 3D animations are tasty eye-candies and the main window gives the feeling of playing in the authentic land based casino. Don't think twice and simply give it a try!
- The game draws a set of Three Cards
- Each new game costs one stake
- Deck of Cards contains cards from 2 to Ace
- It is possible to unblock all blocked cards, exchanging process is not obligatory and is a new game
- Royal Flush must contain an Ace
- Combination Ace, 2, 3 is not a win combination