Egyptian Heroes™ Game Rules
- Egyptian Heroes™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring a Golden Bet Line™ with multiplier, Wild substitutions, and Free Spins with a Sticky Expanded Wild.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet lines are set using the LINES selector.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol on reels 2, 3 or 4 expands to cover the entire reel when completing winning bet lines.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Scatter and Free Spins wins are added to any line wins.
- Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Golden Bet Line™
- Every spin has a chance to win on the Golden Bet Line™.
- Golden Bet Line™ wins pay the bet line win amount multiplied by the Golden Bet Line™ Multiplier (x2 – x5).
- The Golden Bet Line can be an inactive bet line.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins.
- 5 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 15 Free Spins
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of lines, level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, a Sticky Expanded Wild covers the middle reel for a chance at bigger wins.
- Additionally, Wild symbols on reels 2 and 4 expand when completing winning bet lines.
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turn on or off quick spin.
- Intro screen. Turn on or off the intro screen.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 93.8%-96.7%
- The higher the number of bet lines played, the higher the RTP is.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.