South Park™ Game Rules
- South Park™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Sticky Wilds, 4 Bonus Games and 3 mini features.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The stake level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins during the Bonus Games.
- If activated, multipliers apply to winning bet lines in the Kyle Bonus Game, and also to any coin wins in the Kenny Bonus Game.
- Only one mini feature can be activated at a time.
- Kenny Bonus and Cartman Bonus wins are automatically added to any initial bet line wins.
- Regular Wild symbols can appear on any reel in the main game and in the Kyle Bonus Spins, and substitute for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
Terrance and Phillip Mini Feature
- The Terrance and Phillip mini feature is randomly activated and initially places 3 Wild symbols, anywhere on reels 2,3 and 4 only, which substitute for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- The first Wild symbol to be placed on the reels will be placed on any of the symbols on the bottom row, the next 2 symbols will be either the adjoining vertical or diagonal symbol.
Mr. Hankey Mini Feature
- The Mr. Hankey mini feature is randomly activated and initially places 3 Wild symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3, and 5 only, which substitute for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- As well as these 3 symbols, 1 or 2 extra randomly activated Wild symbols can also be placed anywhere on the reels.
Cartman Mini Feature
- The Cartman mini feature is randomly activated. The feature has a Beefcake Wild, a 3x3 block of Wild symbols, which appears randomly on reels 2,3 and 4 only, and spins separately on top of the reels.
- During a spin, the Beefcake Wild appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 in one of the following ways: On the top or bottom row only, on the top or bottom 2 rows, or on rows 1-3.
- Beefcake Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except for Bonus symbols.
- The game features 4 Bonus Games: Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and Stan.
- The Bonus Game activated is determined by the character Bonus symbol that appears anywhere on reel 5 only, shown on the PAYTABLE.
- Only 1 Bonus Game can be active at a time, which means additional Bonus Games cannot be won within Bonus games.
- The coin wins in the Bonus Game are proportional to the bet level in the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- A Bonus Game and a mini feature can be activated simultaneously at a time.
Kyle Bonus Spins
- Kick the baby! Kyle kicks the Ike Wild into touch to bounce onto a prize.
- 2 regular Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3 and 4 only, simultaneously to the Kyle Bonus symbol appearing anywhere on reel 5 only, activate the Kyle Bonus Spins.
- Kyle Bonus Spins awards 10 Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Kyle Bonus Spins.
- The Ike Wild symbol can appear randomly anywhere on reel 5 only.
- When the Ike Wild symbol appears, Ike drops down below the reels. Kyle kicks Ike, who lands randomly on one of the tiles to activate one of the following prizes:
- +3 additional Free Spins.
- A x2 or a x10 multiplier (only available if there is a bet line win).
- One of 2 coin wins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Multipliers apply to the current spin and multiply all bet line wins.
- The Bonus Game ends when there are no more Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
Kenny Bonus Game
- Guide Kenny safely through the 3 different types of zones, the win, multiplier and danger zones.
- 2 regular Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3 and 4 only, simultaneously to the Kenny Bonus symbol appearing anywhere on reel 5 only, activate the Kenny Bonus Game.
- The Kenny Bonus Game has 3 different types of zones: The win zone contains only coin wins. The danger zone contains 1 trap, which causes an accident, as well as coin wins. The multiplier zone contains different multipliers.
- The player is awarded 3 lives at the start of the Bonus Game.
- At the start of the Bonus Game, Kenny stands on the field until a tile is selected.
- Start the game by clicking on one of the 3 highlighted positions next to Kenny; Kenny then moves onto the chosen tile.
- The selected position can result in one of 3 outcomes: A coin win, a x2- x10 multiplier, which multiplies any coin wins for the number of steps displayed in the field, or an accident, which loses you a life.
- The multipliers are applicable to any coin wins for the displayed number of steps or until there are no lives left.
- The amount of steps remaining with applicable multipliers is displayed above Kenny.
- The number of lives left is displayed in the field in the bottom left hand corner, a Kenny symbol is removed for each life lost.
- Kenny continues to progress from leftmost to rightmost across the zones, one step at a time.
- Progress in the Bonus Game is shown on the progress bar at the bottom of the screen.
- The total win field displays the wins from the current Bonus Game only.
- The maximum win in the Kenny Bonus Game is 139000 coins.
- The Kenny Bonus Game ends when Kenny successfully reaches the last zone or runs out of lives.
- If Kenny is still alive when all the zones have been played, a coin win prize is displayed in the game.
Cartman Bonus Game
- Cartman searches the bushes for hidden prizes, while trying to avoid getting busted by the police officer!
- 2 regular Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3 and 4 only, simultaneously to the Cartman Bonus symbol appearing anywhere on reel 5 only, activate the Cartman Bonus Game.
- In the Cartman Bonus Game, click on any one of the 8 bushes to search for randomly hidden prizes.
- The game starts when a bush is selected for Cartman to search. Only one bush can be selected at a time.
- The bushes contain either: different coin wins, a x2 multiplier, a reset or warning/ game over. For more information see the PAYTABLE.
- There are 2 ways to activate a reset: selecting the reset symbol and selecting the police officer symbol the first time only.
- The first bush selected cannot activate the reset symbol.
- The first time the police officer is revealed, a warning symbol is displayed and the current Bonus Game is reset.
- The reset randomly reshuffles all the bushes, awarding another round of the Bonus Game.
- The total win field displays the wins from the current Bonus Game only.
- The x2 Multiplier doubles the current total win in the Bonus Game.
- The Cartman Bonus Game ends either when the police officer is picked a second time, or when the maximum total win amount is reached.
- The maximum win in the Cartman Bonus Game is 1250000 coins.
- The maximum total win in the Cartman Bonus Game is capped at 5000 times current bet.
Stan Bonus Spins
- Sticky Wilds on the reels mean more chances for big wins in the Stan Bonus Spins.
- 2 regular Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3 and 4 only, simultaneously to the Stan Bonus symbol appearing anywhere on reel 5 only, activate the Stan Bonus Spins.
- The Stan Bonus Spins features re-spins with Sticky Wilds.
- At the start of the Stan Bonus Spins, a Sticky Wild symbol appears in the centre position of reel 3, and remains in that position on the reels for 2 spins.
- In the Stan Bonus Spins, additional Sticky Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on the reels, and substitute for all symbols.
- Sticky Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Additional Sticky Wild symbols appearing randomly anywhere on the reels, also remain on the reels for 2 spins.
- The number of spins remaining for each Sticky Wild is displayed as a number counting down in the top right hand corner of each Sticky Wild symbol.
- Re-spin wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- The Stan Bonus Spins end when there are no Sticky Wild symbols remaining anywhere on the reels, and no new Sticky Wilds are present following the spin.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Kyle Bonus Spins is won. Stops Autoplay when Kyle Bonus Spins is won.
- If Stan Bonus Spins is won. Stops Autoplay when Stan Bonus Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.7%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.