About Castle Builder
Castle Builder is a five reel, fifteen payline slot machine, with:
- A wild symbol.
- A Wedding bonus game
- You can only bet one coin per payline.
- Mulfunctions void all plays and pays.
- This game is a Rabcat production
Wild Symbol Rules
- The Wild Builder symbol is a wild symbol.
- Does not substitute for the Building Block symbol.
- Creates its own winning combination then multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Building Block Symbol Rules
- The Building Block symbol is a scatter symbol.
- Two or more Building Block symbols must appear in a line on a winning payline in order to contribute to Castle building
- Cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Does not create its own winning combination.
Wedding Bonus Game Rules
- Two or more Builing Block symbols apearing on a winning payline contribute towards Castle building.
- When the Castle is complete, the Wedding bonus game is activated
- The value of the Castle determines the amount in each of the three bonus wins available.
- The Princess moves into castle and the three suitors are displayed. Choose one suitor to reveal your bonus win amount.
- Bonus game wins are added to regular wins.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of bonus game.
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid our on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for the scatter wins.
- Bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- Regular winning combinations paz out from left-to-right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- All payouts tables display the number of coins that are won, for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.