Champion of the Track
Champion of the Track Game Rules
- Champion of the Track is a 5-reel, 3-row, 30-line, multiple coin video slot featuring scatter wins, wild substitutes, Free spins, A Day at the Races Bonus Game, and Career Bonus feature.
- You can play 1 to 30 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Champion of the Track Career Bonus
- The career track runs around the outside of the reels.
- Career steps are awarded in the Free Spins Training Track and the A Day at the Races Bonus Game.
- For each career step you win you advance one step along the career track.
- Mystery coin wins are awarded when you land on a Golden Cup.
- The Champion of the Track Career Bonus is awarded when you land on the Champion's Trophy.
- The more you bet, the more you win.
- Your position on the Career Track is saved for 48 hours from last spin.
- 3+ scatter symbols activate 10 Free spins and the Training Track.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- All wins are doubled (x2) except bonus game wins and career steps.
- No coin wins are awarded for scatter symbols in Free spins.
- A maximum of 4 training sessions are available to train your horse on the Training Track.
- Your horse runs along the training track below the reels.
- For each scatter symbol that appears, your horse moves past another horse on the training track.
- When you have passed 5 horses the training session ends and:
- you win 1 career step
- the Free spins are reset to 10
- the scatter counter is reset to 0
- all unused spins are converted to a coin win (x2 multiplier in the 4th session).
- Free spins ends when all Free spins are complete or you successfully complete the 4th training session.
A Day at the Races Bonus Game
- 3 or more Bonus symbols, if in succession from leftmost to right, on an active bet line start the bonus game.
- The aim of the bonus game is to select a jockey to ride your horse and watch your horse race against 3 other horses.
- The better your horse's finishing position the more you win.
- In the bonus game you win:
- a random number of coins for the jockey you select
- up to a x5 multiplier on the jockey coin win
- up to 4 career steps
- The total coin win is the jockey coin bonus multiplied by the race win multiplier.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.