The Bonus Feature Selection Game starts when you land the Sheriff's Badge three times on the second, third and fourth reel. Now press ‘Start’ and Artie will search for one of the four bonus games at random. After the bonus game has ended you return to the selection game. It is replaced with Artie’s Wild West Free Game feature (see below) and is then no longer available. You can choose a bonus game, play it and then return to the game selection until Artie’s selection of ‘Wild West’ goes. In this case, you still have ten free games at the end. You then return to the regular game. Slingshot Feature: With this feature you are aiming at a target with a slingshot and one of Artie’s friends of your choice, and win a random amount (max. 20 times the total bet) with each hit. You have three animals and therefore three shots. You then return to the bonus feature selection. Snake Shoot-Out Feature: With this feature you are searching for three of twelve badges. These are shot down by Sheriff Snake and therefore uncover a random prize amount (max. 20 times the total bet). Then you return to the bonus feature selection game.
Cosmic Bowling Feature: With this feature you can play bowling with Artie, who curls up into a ball. Decide whether the armadillo rolls toward the pins from the right, the centre or from the left. You win a random amount (max. ten times the total bet) with each throw. Once you have bowled three times you return to the bonus feature-selection game.
Pinball Feature: With this feature, you play a round of pinball and win a random amount. Then you return to the bonus feature selection game.
Artie's Wild West Free Game Feature: This feature lands you ten free games with a Wild Shapes feature. The number of lines andbet of the last regular game are adopted in the free games. Further Artie symbols are placed on the fifth reel after each spin. The bonus games are always terminated by the free games. After the last spin you return to the basic game.
Upon launching the game, select how much credit you wish to have available for the gaming session. This amount will be displayed as 'Credit' during the game.
Once the game is launched, you can adjust the game settings individually:
- Click on the 'Bet’ or 'Bet/Line’ buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- You can adjust the number of lines in the same way by clicking on ‘Lines’. In some games you can select exactly how many lines you wish to play with (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while in others you can only adjust the number of lines in increments of 5 (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If a game has a fixed number of lines, this cannot be changed.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to see an overview of what you could win. The potential winnings based on your current bet are displayed here.
- The menu symbols in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust the sound settings, open the help menu or exit the game.
Click ‘Start’ to begin each round. ‘Autostart’ begins each round automatically until you deactivate it by clicking on ‘Stop’.
If you win, you have the opportunity to gamble and potentially double your winnings. The odds are 50:50.
The Gamble Game varies from one slot machine to the next.
‘Gamble’ Button – the most common variant in our slot machines: This appears as soon as you win. Clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button launches the Gamble Game. If you do not wish to gamble, simply click on ‘Take’.
Heart and Club gamble symbols: In some games, a Heart and Club are displayed below the slot machine. They become active as soon as you win, flashing alternately. By clicking on one of the two symbols, you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 95%.
- Armadillo Artie Game properties
- Name Armadillo Artie
- RTP 95%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 625000
- Min bet (Max bet) 100
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 15.06.2014