Playing in a live casino enables you to meet other players from all around the world at any table you select, with real live dealers presenting each game and maintaining high gaming standards. Live casinos rely on cutting-edge equipment, and they continually introduce new features to make online casino games more entertaining. The most significant advantage to live casino is the players’ possibility to feel they’re in a real casino. So how do live games work? What are the key strengths of live casinos? Read about our Live Casino.
Live dealer casino
Every online casino uses gaming software produced by experienced developers. A crucial element of this software is a platform created for live playing. This software enables casinos to offer interactive tables managed by real, live dealers, where players can place virtual chips representing the chosen wager on the table. For a live casino to operate appropriately, it’s necessary to have a stable and quick internet connection, since players may have limited time to make a move during a round.
Players may also benefit from several live casino functions which have evolved throughout the years, making live casino games more convenient to play. A good example is the voice chat feature which allows players to communicate with one another and with the live dealer. In a few years, we can also expect live casinos to start using VR technology. We know that the best software developers are working hard on implementing VR games in online casinos, and we’ll soon be able to don a VR headset and feel we’re in a land-based casino.
A characteristic of every live online casino is its rich selection of casino games. This casino section offers the most popular casino games with different variants, each with its rules and betting ranges. Every live casino may offer the following titles to their players:
The game portfolio offered by online casinos is continually growing, and the creativity of some game developers is to be admired. The best proof of this is the range of Live shows which online casinos have started including throughout the last years. Taking into consideration such amazing technological developments, we can expect that in a few years, online casinos will astound us with even more intriguing game offers. Below you can find a short overview of the most popular live games, along with their most popular variations offered by top online casinos:
The primary game of choice for many players at live casinos is Poker. The rules of this card game are simple, but it’s challenging to become proficient in it. The player’s task is to achieve the best hand at the table, but he must manage his funds responsibly during each betting round. Poker is one of the most popular casino games available in each live casino’s portfolio, and it’s available in a couple of different variations which are overseen by a real, live dealer. Some casinos also offer Poker tournaments. Here are some significant poker variations you’ll find in a live casino:
- Five-card draw – This is a classic variation in which players make a five-card hand. They are allowed to exchange any number of cards once to try and hit a better hand. Each round includes two betting rounds (before and after the card exchange). Here’s the order of possible hands you can achieve, from the weakest to the strongest: High card, One pair, Two pair, Three of a kind, Straight, Flush, Full house, Four of a kind, Straight flush and Royal Flush.
- Three-card Poker – This is a simplified version intended for quicker rounds. Rules are similar to those described above, but because of the limited number of cards, the possible hands you can achieve are also different. In this case, the order of possible hands is the following: High card, One pair, Flush, Straight, Three of a kind and Straight flush.
- Texas Hold’em – This is a tournament variation which originates from Seven Card Stud. The players’ job is to make a hand from two own cards and five community cards on the table. Each round consists of four betting rounds, making Texas Hold’em a complex game requiring players to manage their financial resources responsibly. Another interesting Poker variant is Razz, a game in which the weakest hand wins.
- Tournament Poker may also offer different betting rules. At most tables, there are strict limits with regards to the number of wagers which players can place during the betting rounds. On the other hand, there are also No-Limit tables where players can raise their bets by any amount, regardless of the pot. Online casinos may have as many as a few dozen tables at which players can play different variants of Poker following different betting rules.
A characteristic element of playing at a live casino is the possibility of playing with a real dealer, and Live Casino - Live Blackjack is the most popular game played between a player and a dealer. The player’s task is to hit a hand with a value of 21, or as close as possible to this value. However, one cannot exceed this value because this signifies immediate loss. Players have many betting options they can opt for, including hit, split, insurance and double down.
Blackjack can be considered a dynamic card game; one round takes only a few seconds to complete, and as many as eight players can meet at the same table to play against the dealer. Live Blackjack is a top-rated game in EnergyCasino’s live casino portfolio, so we offer a couple of the most popular Blackjack variants, described below.
- Double Exposure – In the traditional Blackjack version, both player’s cards are face-up, but only one dealer’s card is exposed at the beginning of every round. In the Double Exposure variant, both the dealer’s cards are exposed, thus making it easier for you to make an informed decision. One disadvantage this variant has may be lower wins, as it generally pays 1 to 1.
- Multihand Blackjack – A player may occupy up to five positions and play with several hands, whereas the dealer can build only one hand.
- Pontoon – This is a complex variation in which both dealer’s cards are face down. If a player hits 21, the round automatically ends, and he’s paid 3 to 2. It involves exact hitting rules, so do get accustomed to them if you are to try this out.
- Single Deck – This is a Blackjack variant in which only one deck of cards is used so players can take advantage of the probability theory.
Moreover, different Blackjack variations in live casinos may offer players so-called side bets. Players may bet on the occurrence of particular situations on the table, for instance, that the first player’s or dealer’s cards will be a pair. In the case of side bets, win multipliers are usually higher.
Live Baccarat is one of the simplest live games offered by online casinos. It’s possible to play against the dealer, while another live casino player may assume the banker role too. The game’s purpose is to build a hand worth 9 points or as close to 9 as possible. You can make a bet on three possible outcomes: on the player, banker or a tie. If the player decides to make a bet on the banker, his strategy should rely on making his hand as weak as possible. As far as Baccarat is concerned, each live round is swift, taking no more than a dozen seconds. Side bets are possible as well.
Every good online casino offers its clients several live casino Roulette variants. Having its origins in France, the game was invented in the mid 19th Century and gave rise to the first brick-and mortar-casino in Monaco. In live Roulette you’ll find an interactive table and a real spinning roulette wheel managed by a live dealer, and you set your wager by placing virtual chips on the table. Live casinos offer many different Roulette variants to players:
- European Roulette – This Roulette variant is the most popular in live casinos. The game consists of 36 numbered pockets in red and black, as well as one green 0 pocket. A player places a bet on the table, a small ball is launched along the rim of a spinning wheel - in the opposite direction, and when it loses its momentum, it descends into one of the pockets. The number on which the ball lands is the winning number, and once the round is complete, the ball is removed. Depending on the casino, the wheel may continue to spin in the same direction or be reversed by the croupier for the next round.
- American Roulette – Online casinos have the edge over players in almost every casino game. This edge is especially visible in this Roulette variation. A zero pocket and a double zero one lower the player’s chances of guessing correctly. Almost every online casino offers this variant in its portfolio.
- French Roulette – This is almost identical to the European version, but it has an extra betting sector, making the table layout unique. In live casinos, you’ll also find tables with modified rules (e.g. only half the stake is lost when the ball lands on zero).
- Mini Roulette – We can find games dedicated to less experienced players in live casinos. One such example is Mini Roulette, which includes 12 pockets, making it easier for new players to guess the winning number.
- No zero– This Roulette variation doesn’t have a zero pocket. It’s not commonly found in online casinos because of the higher advantage it gives the player.
- Multiball - In this variation, there’s more than one ball, thanks to which each spin will generate several winning numbers. Usually, three metal balls are used, and some casinos may also offer a variation where one pocket is assigned more than one number.
Online casinos offer various tables where players can enjoy Roulette together. Up to a dozen players can play at one given table, and each casino divides tables according to the bet ranges, so players can opt for low bet or high bet tables, depending on their preferences.
Other live casino games
Live casinos have more exciting game options, including live shows. The most popular ones are those inspired by the famous wheel of fortune. The rules are simple, and players can make bets on every spin, each time entering into a chance to win one of the various prizes. These live shows also offer very attractive audiovisual settings.
Some live casinos may also offer craps. This game is one of the oldest gambling games, potentially stretching back to prehistoric times. Although live casinos have updated the setup, the game’s core has remained unchanged – the player whose roll has the highest number wins. We can expect that more and more modern variants of dice games will appear in casinos in the future. In a few years, live casinos will also start implementing VR technology.
Every top online casino strives to offer an attractive live section, which provides exciting promotions and a unique atmosphere, bringing to life the sensations felt in a land-based casino. You can meet other players, as well as a real dealer maintaining high gambling standards at each table, and you can also participate in different tournaments, e.g. in Texas Hold’em.
Live Casino Tables
An excellent online live casino, such as EnergyCasino, may offer its clients a variety of tables for each game they offer. Each table has its own set of rules which determine the game’s course. The most significant differences which define each table are the following:
- Range of wagers – Every table in a live casino has a determined range of wagers. Thus, players can choose their preferred bets by placing chips on the table. In reality, every top live casino may offer tables without bet limits.
- Set of rules – After learning about the different game variants, you’ll observe that each one has distinctive tiny details which differentiate one variant from another. Each table has its own set of rules; for instance, in Poker, rules may refer to the manner of calling.
- > Additional features – Modern live casinos try to meet all their clients’ expectations and do their utmost to offer convenient features. One good example is the voice chat feature, which allows players to communicate with the dealer at a given table.
Regardless of whether you’re interested in live Roulette, live Blackjack or live Poker, it’s important to choose a table which meets your expectations. Top online casinos, such as EnergyCasino, may offer as many as a few dozen different tables.
Live casino Online?
Nowadays, many players decide to play in live casinos. There’s no denying that playing against other players and a real dealer differs significantly from playing against a computer algorithm. So what are the advantages of live casino games?
- Realistic experience - A live casino offers the same sensations of being in a brick-and-mortar one. This realistic experience provided is the most significant advantage which live casinos offer.
- No significant requirements – All you need is a suitable budget, some free time, and internet access. There’s no need to download any special software to enjoy playing in a live casino.
- Communication possibility – Live casino tables may offer a voice or text chat option, enabling players to communicate with other players and the dealer.
- Attractive promotions – Players can count on rich promotional offers in live casinos. Welcome packages with free spins and cashback are attractive incentives offered by most casinos.
- Attractive game portfolio – Modern live casinos are offering more and more exciting games in their live section, so players would be able to choose games which meet their expectations.
How to play live casino?
First and foremost, you should choose a reputable casino with clear terms and conditions in its live section. EnergyCasino is a perfect choice because it boasts a great variety of games and generous welcome bonuses. Bear in mind that these are subject to the player’s jurisdiction. Next, register your account, make a deposit, and claim any available bonuses. Visit the live casino section and choose the best table for you. All that is left is for you to enjoy playing high-standard games.
Players can access live casino games in countries where online gambling is legal. Live casinos make use of modern platforms, thus removing the need for players to download any software. All you need to get started is to register an account with a casino. There is one essential requirement, though, and this is a stable and fast internet connection. Any lag may result in disappointment, especially while playing time-restricted games.
Live casino tournaments
Many games included in live casinos’ portfolios can be played in frequently-held tournaments. At EnergyCasino, exciting tournaments are held almost every day in the live section. All you need to do to participate is enrol (which may require a buy-in) and have some free time to spare. The most popular tournament game is Texas Hold’em.
Live Mobile Casino
A growing number of players have internet access on their smartphones, and modern online casinos are providing their clients with a convenient mobile app which gives them access to the live casino section. You can rest assured that you’ll find all the same features available on the casino site. Such an app may be downloaded directly from the casino site by visiting the mobile browser from your smartphone. You don’t need the latest smartphone, as all you need is a fast internet connection for a live casino app to work smoothly on your phone.
Live Casino Bonus
Players can count on exciting promotions when visiting an online casino. If you’re looking for the best live casino, EnergyCasino should be your primary choice as it offers an attractive Welcome Bonus. We also offer players free spin packages which they can use on their favourite slots machines.
The casino also rewards its loyal clients by offering exciting ongoing promotions and bonuses. The Cashback promotion is one such attractive bonus because it returns a percentage of your wager amount. However, it’s only available in some jurisdictions.
⭐What is live casino
Welcome to our Live Casino! Enjoy real-time streaming of Live Casino games and play Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, and Live Baccarat at EnergyCasino. Take a seat at a live table and play against a real dealer and with other Live Casino players.
⭐What games are available in online live casino?
A good online casino has the following games in its live section: Live Poker, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack and Live Roulette. Live casinos are also offering Live new game shows inspired by popular TV shows.
⭐Who can play live games?
Online Live casino games are only available to players over the age of 18.
⭐Does a live casino require special software?
No, it doesn’t. Live casinos work via internet browsers. However, if you prefer playing on your smartphone, it’s a good idea to download a mobile casino app to play more conveniently. A Live casino doesn’t require cutting-edge equipment; only a good and stable internet connection is necessary.
⭐How do I participate in live casino tournaments?
Casinos organise tournaments for their customers almost every day. All you need to do is enrol (which may require a buy-in) and place bets in relation to the tournament’s terms and conditions.
⭐Is live casino available in mobile version?
Yes, it is. Top online casinos have modern mobile applications which allow players to have access to all games offered by a live casino.