Blackjack Classic Game Rules
- Blackjack Classic is played with 4 standard decks of 52 cards (Jokers not included). The decks are shuffled before each game round.
- Number cards, 2-10, count as face value. Face cards, kings, queens and jacks, are equal in value to 10 and aces are valued at either 1 or 11.
- No particular significance is given to any of the 4 suits.
- Play takes place against a computerized dealer. The dealer is dealt two cards, and the player is dealt two cards in each box.
- The player's cards are dealt face up, while only the dealer's first card is shown.
- The dealer will check the face down card if the first card has a value of 10, J, Q or K.
- A player can choose an additional card by clicking Hit.
- A player may repeat this as many times as he likes so long as the total of his cards does not exceed 21.
- If the total surpasses 21, it is considered a "bust" and the player automatically loses.
- Once a player is satisfied with the cards he is holding, he should click Stand.
- After the player is finished, it is the dealer's turn to reveal his face down card and decide whether he would like to take another card.
- The dealer must have cards totaling 17 or more.
- Once the dealer is satisfied with the cards he is holding, the winner is decided.
- If the value of the player's card is greater than the dealer's, or if the dealer busts then the player is the winner.
- If the player's card total is the same as the dealer it is considered a "push" and the player gets to keep his bet.
- If a 10-value card, i.e. the number 10 card of any suit or a king, queen or jack, plus an ace is initially dealt in any hand, it is considered Blackjack.
- The player wins 1.5 times his bet when he is dealt a Blackjack.
- The player automatically loses if the dealer is dealt a Blackjack.
- If both are dealt a Blackjack it is considered a push and the player gets his bet back.
- If the visible card of the dealer is an ace, the player may buy "insurance" by betting and additional 0.5 times his initial bet.
- If the dealer then gets Blackjack, the player will win 2 times his insurance bet.
- If the dealer does not get Blackjack, then the player loses his insurance bet and the outcome of his initial bet is determined by the total of the cards he is holding vs. the dealer's cards.
- If the visible card of the dealer is an ace and the player has Blackjack, the player is offered even money and wins 1 times his bet.
- If a player is dealt two cards of the same value (including two of the same face cards), he is entitled to "split" the cards and double his initial bet.
- Only one split is allowed
- He will now be playing two hands of Blackjack, one at a time.
- The first hand is dealt a second card.
- The player must decide whether he would like to Stand or take another card by clicking Hit.
- Once the player has finished the first hand, he must move onto the second, repeating the same process.
- The dealer will now reveal his other card and take additional cards until he has a total of 17 or more.
Note: The player cannot hit on split aces. The dealer deals a second card only for each hand.
- The player may double his bet after viewing his initial two cards.
- He will then only be allowed one additional hit to complete his hand.
- It is also possible to Double after a Split, except after splitting two aces.
- Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for different events in the game.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
- At the bottom right hand corner of the game screen, there are chips of different values.
- By clicking one of them before you start to play, you can select the chip value of your bet.
- If there are arrows showing to the left and right of the chips, click them to see additional chip values that you can bet with.
How to Play Summary
- Click a chip in the panel, place your bet per box, and click DEAL to deal the cards.
To complete a hand:
|Hit||Take another card.|
|Stand||Stand if you are satisfied with the cards you are holding.|
|Double||Double your bet after viewing the initial two cards in a hand.|
|Split||Split your cards and play two hands of Blackjack, one at a time.|
|Even Money||Take even money if you have Blackjack and the dealer's visible card is an ace.|
|Yes||Buy insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack for the selected hand.|
|Yes to all||Buy insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack for all hands.|
|No||Decline insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack for the hand selected.|
|No to all||Decline insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack for all hands.|
To play again:
|Rebet||To place the same bet as the previous round.|
|Newbet||To place a new bet.|
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 99.75%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- Blackjack Classic Game properties
- Name Blackjack Classic
- RTP 99.75%
- Variance other
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 40
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 20.12.2017
Min bet (Max bet)
Blackjack Classic Screens