- The player cannot (de)select pay ways.
- The multiplier of 30 is applied to every coin staked.
- 20 coins at most can be staked for every spin;
- In case of technical difficulties, the games are cancelled.
- Regular winnings are determined by multiplying the amount won with the amount staked on each payline.
- Scattered winning are determined by multiplying the type of winning string with the amount staked as a regular bet.
- Coins covert to credits using the formula: amount of coins x size of the coins = credits.
- All symbols pay left-right on the payline, but for the scattered one.
- If a player gets more than one winning string with different symbols on each payline, then he receives all of the winnings. If the winnings are of the same symbol, then he receives the winning string that’s worth the most.
- If there are 2+ winning strings on different paylines, a player will be paid for every string.
Features Of Bridezilla
- This is a scattered symbol which forms the winning string once 3+ of them are spread across the reels. 3+ of them also trigger an additional bonus game, called Bridezilla.
- It cannot be replaced by the wild symbol.
- This is a wild symbol, used to replace others in order to form the winning string. It cannot replace the scattered symbol nor can it form the winning string on its own.
- This feature is triggered when 3+ bells are found scattered across the reels. The player is then rewarded with 20 additional spins free of charge at most throughout a x10 multiplier maximum can be won. How many free spins a player gets depends on the amount of bell symbols found in the triggering string. If no winning from the free spin, then Bridezilla gets triggered randomly. Bridezilla rewards the player with extra prizes in case it is combined with: 1. a bouquet and car, rewarding the player with x1 multiplier for every shown symbol; 2. cake brings a x2 multiplier; 3. church can increase the Bridezilla multiplier for 10, 4. groom rewards the player with an extra spin.
- Bridezilla acts as the wild multiplier, the value of which varies by other symbols.
- It cannot be used to replace the scattered symbol.
- The betting and pay ways that applied to the triggering spin apply here as well.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.98%.
- BrideZilla Game properties
- Name BrideZilla
- RTP 95.98%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 0
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 01.01.2013
Min bet (Max bet)