Casino Hold'em Game Rules
- Casino Hold’em is played with a standard pack of cards with 52 cards (Jokers are excluded).
- The individual cards are ranked in the following falling order: Ace (high or low), King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- Players have the opportunity to place a separate bet; "AA-Bonus”.
- AA-Bonus winnings are paid when your hand contains a pair of aces or higher after the first three community cards are dealt (See: AA-Bonus Winnings Paytable).
- Players must finish playing the first round in order to receive any AA-bonus winnings.
- Players place bets on the “Ante”, and optionally on the “AA-Bonus”.
- The dealer deals out 2 cards (face up) to each player and 2 cards (face down) to himself.
- In addition, 3 ‘community’ cards are dealt face up in the middle of the table, this is called the ‘Flop’ and will eventually contain 5 cards.
- Players now continue by either ”Betting” or ”Folding”. If the player wishes to remain in the game, they place a bet on “Call” and the game continues (“Call” is always double the “Ante” amount).
- If the player chooses to ”Fold” the player forfeits the round and the player loses all his bets as well as any possible “AA-Bonus” winnings.
- If the player decides to continue ( “Bet” ), any possible “AA-Bonus” winnings will be paid out.
- If the player doesn’t have an “AA-Bonus” winning hand, all “AA-Bonus” bets will be lost. The dealer deals an additional 2 community cards (called the “Turn" and “River”) as well as shows his own hand.
- To find a winner the dealer now compares his hand against the players.
- The dealer must have a pair of 4s or higher to qualify.
- If the dealer doesn’t qualify:
- The player keeps his ”Ante” and ”Call” bet and wins with his ”Ante” according to the “Ante Winnings Payout Table”.
- If the dealer qualifies:
- If the dealer and the player have the same hand it is a ”Push” and the player gets back his ”Ante” and “Call” bet.
- If the dealer has a better hand, the player loses all of his bets.
- If the player has a better hand, the player keeps his ”Ante" and ”Call” bet and wins the "Ante" according to the "Ante Winnings Pay Table" and the "Call" which pays 1 to 1.
- Hands are counted in the following falling order:
|4 of a kind|
|3 of a kind|
|Dealer qualifies?||Hand||“Ante” Bet||“Call” bet|
|No||Doesn’t apply||According to “Ante Winnings Payout Table”||Returned to player|
|Yes||Dealer and player have same hand||Returned to player||Returned to player|
|Yes||Player beats dealer||According to “Ante Winnings Payout Table”||Pays: 1 to 1|
|Yes||Dealer beats player||Lost||Lost|
Ante Winnings Payout Table
|Royal flush||100 to 1|
|Straight flush||20 to 1|
|4 of a kind||10 to 1|
|Full house||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|Straight or lower||1 to 1|
AA-Bonus Winnings Payout Table
|Flush or higher||25 to 1|
|Pair of Aces to Straight||7 to 1|
Note: To zoom in on the Paytable, move the pointer over the Paytable image.
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for different events in the game.
- Fast play. Turn on or off fast play presentation.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.75%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- Casino Hold'em Poker Game properties
- Name Casino Hold'em Poker
- RTP 98.75%
- Variance other
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 100
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 08.07.2016
Min bet (Max bet)
Casino Hold'em Poker Screens