He’s made you rock out on the dance floor, and now it’s time to rock the slots with one of the world’s top DJs in this music-based slot on 5 reels and 3 rows. Enjoy the magic of a killer Hardwell set, party the night away and watch Hardwell spin those reels like the turntables he knows so well in this slot packed with cool extra features like Super Spins, big tunes and big wins!
With Hardwell, you win when 3 or more identical winning symbols fall on one of 25 win lines. The win lines run from the left to the right. The party crowd is the Wild symbol and substitutes other symbols (except the Hardwell Bonus and Mystery symbols), awarding you additional winning combos.
Two or three Hardwell Bonus symbols awards players with Bonus Spins that come with Reel Upgrades. Bonus symbols are only available on reels 1, 3 and 5 and award the following: Bonus Spins can retrigger. 1 Bonus symbol awards 5 Bonus Spins and 1 Reel Upgrade, 2 Bonus symbols award 10 Bonus Spins and 2 Reel Upgrades and 3 Bonus symbols award 20 Bonus Spins and 2 Reel Upgrades. A maximum of three upgrades can be active during Bonus Spins – all upgrades remain active until all Bonus Spins, including retriggers, have been played.
- 2 Hardwell Bonus symbols = 10 Bonus Spins and 1Reel Upgrade
- 3 Hardwell Bonus symbols = 20 Bonus Spins and 2 Reel Upgrades
Before starting the Bonus Spins, players will have the chance to choose between four different Reel Upgrades. Tapping on the Mystery Icon reveals the Reel Upgrade that has been won and could be one of the following:
- Win Multiplier: A random multiplier is added to your winnings during bonus spins and can either be a multiplier of either: x2, x3, x4, x5 or x10
- 2 Way Win Lines: The reel pays out in both directions – left to right and right to left.
- Wild Fruit Symbols: A regular fruit will be randomly selected to become the Wild symbol on reel three (and only reel 3) during the Bonus Spins.
- Expanding Wild Symbols: All Wild symbols become Expanding Wild symbols during Bonus Spins. This does not include Wild fruit symbols that have become Wild due to a Reel Upgrade.
Super Spin Feature
This is a Lock and Spin game that is triggered at random. Regular symbols will begin to lock into place on the reels, and it is also possible that Golden Disc symbols lock into place instead of regular symbols. The reels stop spinning once 8 to 15 Golden Discs have locked into place on the reels, these will then reveal one regular symbol that will replace all of the Golden Discs and guarantees a win.
The RTP is 96.04%.
- Hardwell Game properties
- Name Hardwell
- RTP 96.04%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 100
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 07.02.2018