Black horse, white horse, Haflinger and many more temperamental horses await you in Hold Your Horses. Let the beauties perform their dressage tests and win the blue badge that sends the riding animals galloping towards the bonus rounds. Now you can show whether you have tamed the horses because only if they stay in their positions you can clear the big winnings! The aim of Hold Your Horsrsis to land 5 matching symbols side by side along the 40 win lines. The winning patterns run from left to right.
The Hold Your Horses symbol (Joker symbol) acts as a substitute for all symbols except for the BONUS symbol and gets you the highest win if 5 of them land. Horses symbols can also appear as double symbols, which pays winnings as 2 single horses symbols if it lands on a win line. The Hold Your Horses symbol counts as a double symbol if it replaces a horse symbol. BONUS badge symbols (bonus symbols) start 15 bonus rounds if they land in all positions on the 1st reel.
If blue BONUS badge symbols appear on all positions of the first reel they remain fixed in place. Afterwards automatic spins will be started in which additional BONUS badge symbols can appear that will be fixed in place and trigger further spins. If all reel positions are filled with BONUS badge symbols 15 free games will be started, which use the settings from the last regular game.
The Hold Your Horses Featurewill be started if matching horse symbols land in all positions on the first reel. These symbols will be fixed in place as well as all logo symbols and matching single and double symbols. Afterwards automatic spins will be triggered in which all matching horses symbols will be fixed in their positions. Automatic spins start as long as there are free positions on the reels or matching symbols land. Your winnings will be paid out once the feature comes to an end.
In the last free game you can win 15 additional free games. Overall, you can win up to 150 free spins.
You can call up the Paytable during the game by clicking on the ‘Paytable’ button in the bottom left corner of the playing field.
Upon launching the game, select how much credit you wish to have available for the gaming session. This amount will be displayed as 'Credit' during the game.
Once the game is launched, you can adjust the game settings individually:
- Click on the 'Bet’ or 'Bet/Line’ buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- You can adjust the number of lines in the same way by clicking on ‘Lines’. In some games you can select exactly how many lines you wish to play with (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while in others you can only adjust the number of lines in increments of 5 (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If a game has a fixed number of lines, this cannot be changed.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to see an overview of what you could win. The potential winnings based on your current bet are displayed here.
- The menu symbols in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust the sound settings, open the help menu or exit the game.
Click ‘Start’ to begin each round. ‘Autostart’ begins each round automatically until you deactivate it by clicking on ‘Stop’.
If you win, you have the opportunity to gamble and potentially double your winnings. The odds are 50:50.
The Gamble Game varies from one slot machine to the next.
‘Gamble’ Button – the most common variant in our slot machines: This appears as soon as you win. Clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button launches the Gamble Game. If you do not wish to gamble, simply click on ‘Take’.
Heart and Club gamble symbols: In some games, a Heart and Club are displayed below the slot machine. They become active as soon as you win, flashing alternately. By clicking on one of the two symbols, you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 95%.
- Hold your Horses Game properties
- Name Hold your Horses
- RTP 95%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 100
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 12.03.2014