About Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park is a five reel and three hundred coin slot machine, with:
- Two hundred and fourty-three permanently enabled pay ways.
- A wild symbol
- A scatter symbol
- A Free Spin bonus game
- A T-Rex Alert feature
- A Paytable Achievements feature
- All two hundred and forty-three possible winning ways are permanently enabled.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin.
- You can bet up to 10 coins per spin.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Wild Symbol Rules
- The Jurassic Part symbol is a wild symbol.
- Does not substitute for the Amber Fossil symbol.
- Creates a wild symbol stack.
- Creates its own winning compilation when multiple symbols appear on a pay way.
- Does not log an achievement when it completes any compilation.
- Multiple winning combinations are paid out per pay way. If there is more than one winning combination for different symbols on a pay way, you are Paid out for each combination. If there is more than one winning combination for the same symbol on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highrst combination only.
Scatter Symbol Rules
- The Amber Fossil symbol is a scatter symbol.
- Completes a winnind scatter combinarion when two or more appear on the reels.
- Cannot be substituted by the wild symbol
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
- Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on consecutive reels to win
- Three or more Amber Fossil symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game
T-Rex Alert Feature Rules
- The T-Rex bonus feature is randomly activated during the regular slot game.
- Additional wild symbols are added to the reels for six paid spins.
- The wild symbols stacks on all reels.
- You cannot increase your bet amount during the T-Rex Alert bonus feature.
- The T-Rex Alert bonus feature cannot activate during the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins Bonus Game Rules
- Three or more Amber Fossil symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
- There are five sinosaur bonus games
- You are awarded 12 free spins, with additional features.
- Bonus games are randomly awarded until you have activated the Free Spins bonus Game 25 times. Then you can choose any dinosaur bonus game.
- After each bonus game you are returned to the regular slot game.
- All the bets and pay ways played in the bonus game are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
- The bonus games are:
• Tyrannosaurus Rex Bonus Game
• Valociraptor Bonus Game
• Brachiosaurus Bonus Game
• Triceratops Bonus Game
• Dilophosaurus Bonus Game
- The T-Rex Alert bonus feature cannot activate during the Free Spins bonus game
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
Betting and Payout Rules
- All two hundred and fourty-three possible winning ways are permanently enabled.
- Your total bet amount is the number of coins you bet, multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin.
- You can bet up to 10 coins per spin
- Regular winnig combinations pay out from left-to-right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, thitd, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- Multiple winning combinations are paid out per pay way. If there os more than one winning combination for different symbols on a play way, you are paid out for each combination. If there is more than one winning combination for the same symbol on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only
- If winning symbol combinations are displayed on multiple pay ways, you are paid out for each combination.
- All payout figures show the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play.
- regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any positionon the reels
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number od coins won multiplied by the coin size you select
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays
The RTP is 96.67%.
- Jurassic Park Game properties
- Name Jurassic Park
- RTP 96.67%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 0
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 06.08.2014
Min bet (Max bet)
Jurassic Park Screens