- All 243 pay ways are permanently enabled.
- Your bet is dependent on the number of coins and coin size played.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin. For example, 5 coins bet per spin x 30 bet multiplier = 150 total coins bet.
- All payout tables display the number of coins or credits that are won for each combination.
- To convert your win amount in coins to credits, multiply the number of coins won by the coin size bet.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- Multiple regular winning combinations are paid per pay way.
- If there is more than one regular winning combination for different symbols on a pay way, you are paid out for each combination.
- If there is more than one regular winning combination for the same symbol on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the hot shot slots game is over and you can play again.
- You can choose to play in Survivors or Zombies mode.
- In Survivors mode the reel symbols are different and the free spins have a stash feature.
- In Zombies mode the reel symbols are different and the free spins have an infection feature.
- All payouts remain the same in the regular game.
- You can change game modes in the regular hot shot slots game only.
The RTP is 95.77%.
- Lost Vegas Game properties
- Name Lost Vegas
- RTP 95.77%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 45
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 05.10.2016
Min bet (Max bet)
Lost Vegas Screens