How to play
To play Lucky Swing simply set your bets and click the spin button to spin the reels. If you manage to hit at least three identical symbols consecutively on an active payline, you have won. Lucky Swing paylines pay both ways, which means combinations starting from left to right as well as right to left count as winning combinations. The more symbols you manage to hit on an active payline, the better the payout will be. Only the highest win is paid for each direction on an active payline. The payout is explained in the Game paytable. You can bet on up to 5 paylines. Select the paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the numbered golf holes on the left and right side of the reels. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line.
Your most important help reference
You can access the paytable by clicking on the info button on the game screen, or by using the keyboard shortcut. The paytable lists all payouts of all possible winning symbol combinations. Lucky Swing slot game features three super symbols and five regular symbols. Lucky Swing game also includes two special symbols. These are:
- Wild symbol
- Bonus symbol
How your bet is calculated
Lucky Swing has 5 paylines which pay both ways! You can select or deselect them by clicking on the golf holes on the left and right side of the reels, thus controlling your bet and consequently your winning potential. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line. A payline you select/bet on is called an active payline. After selecting the paylines you can decide how many coins to bet on each. You control the bet amount also by defining coin value. The combination of these three values defines your total bet. When calculating the winnings from the paytable, all symbol combination payouts are multiplied by the line bet. Bonus feature winnings depend on the total bet.
All displayed prizes are prize totals with all applicable multipliers already taken into account.
What makes the game unique
Lucky Swing is packed with exciting features which can do wonders for your account balance, not to mention the entertainment value.
All feature wins are always added to payline wins.
These special features are:
- The Lucky Shot bonus feature
- Free spins feature
- The Gamble feature
- The The Silver Cup wild symbol substitutes for the Wise Jack, Rich Mike and Charming Lucy symbols.
- 3 or more Lucky Club bonus symbols appearing anywhere on consecutive reels, beginning on the left - or rightmost reel, start one Lucky Shot bonus feature, followed by 10 free spins.
- Due to the specific trigger rules every time the Free spins feature is hit, the Lucky Shot bonus feature starts first, and then 10 free spins are played.
- 5 Lucky Club bonus symbols appearing anywhere on screen start one Lucky Shot bonus feature, followed by 20 free spins, 10 for each direction.
- Paylines pay from left to right.
- Only combinations starting on the left-or rightmost reel count as winning combinations.
- 5-of-a-kind combination on active payline pays twice, once for each direction.
- The highest winning combinations from left and right both pay on the same payline. The Silver Cup wild symbol can be used in both combinations.
- Payline wins are multiplied by active line bet.
- Bonus feature wins and Free spins feature wins are added to payline wins.
- Free spins play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
- All displayed prizes are prize totals with all applicable multipliers already taken into account.
- Lucky Swing® Game properties
- Name Lucky Swing®
- RTP 97%
- Variance other
- Max win (coins) 150000
- Min bet (Max bet) 50
- Layout 5x3
- Paylines 5
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5