Magic Portals Game Rules
- Magic Portals is a 5-reel, 3-row 25-line video slot featuring two Magic Portals that can transform matching symbols into Wild substitutions and activate Free Spins.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
Wilds and Magic Portals
- The Magic Portals are located on reels 1 and 5 in the middle row during the main game. During Free Spins, 2 extra portals are added on the 5th reel.
- In the main game and free spins, 2 or more matching symbols that stop in the Magic Portals of reels 1 and 5 transform all instances of that symbol on the reels into Wild symbols (excluding Free Spins symbols).
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except the Free Spins symbol.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- In the main game and Free Spins, Free Spin symbols appearing in both the left and right Magic Portals activate 10 Free Spins.
- Free Spin symbols appear only on reels 1 and 5.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- Magic Portals Game properties
- Name Magic Portals
- RTP 96.6%
- Variance other
- Max win (coins) 0
- Min bet (Max bet) 2
- Layout other
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 22.08.2012
Min bet (Max bet)
Magic Portals Screens