Spinning Fruits - jackpot fruity
Fresh fruits generously served on 15 reels and garnished with seven jackpots without the need for win lines: Follow this winning recipe on Spinning Fruits - and you will be serving up a light and tasty treat! Simply get the reels spinning and fill your account up spin after spin! Get 15 matching symbols and the main course will come served with one of the seven jackpots! Bon Appétit! The aim of the game with Spinning Fruits is to get at least five matching symbols on the reels. There are no winning patterns that determine where the symbols must land.
Seven or more matching symbols trigger the Bonus Game. All of the winning symbols remain as a Free Game begins and the other reels spin again. If further matching symbols appear, these will also be fixed in place as another Free Game begins. If no further matching symbols appear, the Bonus Game comes to an end.
No fewer than seven progressive jackpots are waiting to be won at Spinning Fruits. The following jackpots and symbol combinations are possible:
- 15 7s win you 100% of the progressive jackpot
- 115 melons or 15 grapes win you 20% of the progressive jackpot
- 115 plums, 15 oranges, 15 lemons or 15 cherries win you 10% of the progressive jackpot
Upon launching the game, select how much credit you wish to have available for the gaming session. This amount will be displayed as 'Credit' during the game.
Once the game is launched, you can adjust the game settings individually:
- Click on the 'Bet’ or 'Bet/Line’ buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- You can adjust the number of lines in the same way by clicking on ‘Lines’. In some games you can select exactly how many lines you wish to play with (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while in others you can only adjust the number of lines in increments of 5 (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If a game has a fixed number of lines, this cannot be changed.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to see an overview of what you could win. The potential winnings based on your current bet are displayed here.
- The menu symbols in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust the sound settings, open the help menu or exit the game.
Click ‘Start’ to begin each round. ‘Autostart’ begins each round automatically until you deactivate it by clicking on ‘Stop’.
If you win, you have the opportunity to gamble and potentially double your winnings. The odds are 50:50.
The Gamble Game varies from one slot machine to the next.
‘Gamble’ Button – the most common variant in our slot machines: This appears as soon as you win. Clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button launches the Gamble Game. If you do not wish to gamble, simply click on ‘Take’.
Heart and Club gamble symbols: In some games, a Heart and Club are displayed below the slot machine. They become active as soon as you win, flashing alternately. By clicking on one of the two symbols, you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.
- Spinning Fruits Game properties
- Name Spinning Fruits
- RTP 94.01%
- Variance mid
- Max win (coins) 50000
- Min bet (Max bet) 50
- Layout 5x3
- Paylines 15
- Supported devices Desktop, Mobile
- Technology HTML5
- Released 17.02.2016