Attraction™ Game Rules
- Attraction™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 10-line video slot featuring Wild and Sticky Wild substitutions, re-spins and a Magnet feature.
- The game is played with 10 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the game when the reels are not spinning to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only.
Wild and Sticky Wild
- Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main game and in re-spins.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Sticky Wild symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Sticky Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Sticky Wild symbols can only be activated by the Magnet feature (see Magnet Feature section for details).
- Sticky Wild symbols can only appear during a re-spin.
- Sticky Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Magnet feature is activated at the start of every spin and re-spin.
- The Magnet feature creates the possibility to activate re-spins with Sticky Wild symbols.
- At the start of every spin, 1 magnet randomly appears on the outside edge of the reel frame.
- The magnet can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and/or any row on the left or right of the reel frame.
- After the reels stop spinning, Wild symbols appearing on the same reel or row as a magnet activate 1 re-spin with 1 or more Sticky Wild symbols.
- All symbols that are in between the magnet and a Wild symbol are transformed into Sticky Wild symbols, starting from the same position as the Wild symbol.
- If 2 or more Wild symbols appear on the same reel or row as a magnet, all symbols starting from the position of the furthest Wild symbol from the magnet, transform into Sticky Wild symbols.
- A re-spin is awarded after all possible symbols transform into Sticky Wild symbols.
- At the start of every re-spin, 2 magnets randomly appear on 2 positions on the outside edge of the reel frame.
- Magnets can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and/or any row on the left or right of the reel frame.
- After a re-spin, 1 or more Sticky Wild symbols and 1 additional re-spin are awarded if a Wild symbol appears on the same reel or row as a magnet.
- A Wild symbol appearing on the same reel and row as both magnets during a re-spin, transform all symbols between the Wild and each magnet into Sticky Wild symbols, including the Wild symbol.
- Sticky Wild symbols won on a spin or re-spin remain in position for 1 or more consecutive re-spins if new Wild symbols appear on the same reel and/or row as new magnets.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated re-spins.
- Re-spin wins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
- The total win field includes any wins from the initial spin added to any wins from the re-spin.
- The bet level and coin value cannot be changed during a re-spin.
- Re-spins ends when no new Wild symbols appear on the same reel or row as the magnets.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or re-spin, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.7%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.