- The Lucky Leprechaun symbol is the wild symbol in Lucky Leprechaun slots. The wild symbol substitutes all symbols in the game, except the scatter symbol, to create winning lines. The wild symbol will create symbol stacks, and creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline. Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only. If you receive winning combinations on different paylines, you will receive a payout for each winning combination on each payline.
- The coin symboland the pot of gold symbol are both scatter symbols.
- The coin symbol only appears on reel 5. When the symbol appears on the reel, the player is awarded 1 times the total bet. The coin symbol also activates the Free Spins bonus game. The coin symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Unlike the coin symbol, the pot of gold symbol cannot create its own winning combination. The gold symbol activates the Trail O' Fortune bonus game when three or more appear on the five reels. The pot of gold symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet. Once the bonus rounds are finished, the scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins. The scatter symbol will can create wins and trigger bonus games if it appears on any payline, including inactive paylines.
Free Spins Bonus Game
- One coin symbol appearing on reel 5, activates the Free Spins bonus game. Once activated, the player will be awarded 5 free spins. During the bonus round, all regular wins result in a double payout, and the Leprechaun symbol becomes an additional wild symbol.
- If any symbol has a green clover on it, the player is awarded an additional free spin. A gold clover on a symbol results in the multiplier value increasing by 1. All the bets and paylines played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game. While free spins are being used, the Free Spins bonus game cannot re-activated.
- If the Free Spins bonus game and the Trail O' Fortune bonus game are activated simultaneously, the Trail 'O Fortune bonus game will be activated first, followed by the Free Spins bonus game.
Trail O' Fortune Bonus Game
- During the Trail O’ Fortune bonus game in Lucky Leprechaun slots , three or more pot of gold symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Trail O' Fortune bonus game. The Trail O’ Fortune bonus game allows the player to win up to a 1000x multiplier value. When the bonus game begins, the player will spin the wheel to reveal the number of squares to move. The number of times a player can spin the wheel is determined by the number of symbols that activated the bonus game.
- Each square that the player lands on represents the current bonus multiplier value that the player can win. If the player lands on the start of the Rainbow Bridge, the player can cross the bridge without having to land on the squares in between.
- If the player lands on a hidden Emerald, the player is awarded one extra spin of the wheel. The last square the player lands on, after all of the spins are used, is the bonus multiplier value that the player wins. The bonus multiplier value is then multiplied by the total bet amount.
- The Trail O' Fortune bonus game cannot be activated while using free spins. If the Free Spins bonus game and the Trail O' Fortune bonus game are activated simultaneously, the Trail 'O Fortune bonus game will be activated first, followed by the Free Spins bonus game. Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game, and scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins, which can be collected from inactive paylines. The scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins. Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin, so you cannot select or de-select paylines.
- You can bet a maximum of 10 coins per payline. All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline on the slot machines. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet. The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits. You can choose to play the game in coins or credits mode. This means all your bets and payouts are displayed in the mode you select.