Oasis Poker Professional Series
Oasis Poker Professional Series Game Rules
- The game is played with one 52-card deck, shuffled before each round.
- The Bet limit sign indicates the minimum and maximum Ante bet limit.
- There is a non-refundable fee to discard and draw cards.
- The Call bet is always equal to double the Ante bet.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Play of Hand
- You make an Ante bet.
- You and the dealer get 5 cards each; 5 face up to you, 1 exposed and 4 face down to the dealer.
- For a fee, you can discard and draw 1 or more cards:
- 1 card = 1 x Ante
- 2 cards = 2 x Ante
- 3 cards = 3 x Ante
- 4 cards = 2 x Ante
- 5* cards = 1 x Ante
- *If you discard and draw 5 cards you will automatically call.
- You must either call to play the hand or fold to surrender and lose the Ante bet.
- If you call, the dealer turns over the remaining four cards.
- The best 5-card poker hand wins.
- The dealer qualifies with Ace and King.
- Hands of equal value are a tie.
- Standard 5-card poker hand rankings are used.
- There is no ranking among suits.
- To make an Ante bet, select a chip and then click in the bet area.
- If there are arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the bet area.
- To start a hand, click DEAL.
- To continue the hand click action buttons.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 99.27%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.