Pyramid: Quest for Immortality
Pyramid: Quest for Immortality - Game Rules
- Pyramid: Quest for Immortality™ is a 720-bet way, 5-reel video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Wild generations, multipliers and the Avalanche™ Feature.
- The 5 reels are 3, 4, 5, 4, 3 symbols high from left to right.
- The game is played on 720 bet ways, 1 - 10 levels (10 coins per level), and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at 720 bet ways, the highest bet level, and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel, is a bet way win.
- Bet way wins pay if in succession from leftmost reel to right.
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid.
- More bet way wins are created when additional instances of the symbol appear on the same reels that create the longest bet way win.
- A symbol win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level and the amount of times that symbol appears on each of the reels.
- Simultaneous wins for different symbols are added.
- A bet way win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet way win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.48%