How to play
To play Red Corrida™ simply set your bets and click the spin button to spin the reels. If you manage to hit at least three identical symbols consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you have won. The more symbols you manage to hit on an active payline, the better the payout will be. Only the highest win is paid for each active payline. The payout is explained in the Game paytable. You can bet on up to 25 paylines. Select the paylines you want to bet on by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line.
Your most important help reference
You can access the paytable by clicking on the info button on the game screen, or by using the keyboard shortcut. The paytable lists all payouts of all possible winning symbol combinations.
Red Corrida™ slot game features three super symbols and four regular symbols.
Red Corrida™ game also includes three special symbols. These are:
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Bonus symbol
How your bet is calculated
Red Corrida™ has 25 paylines. You can select or deselect them by clicking on the numbers on the left and right side of the reels, thus controlling your bet and consequently your winning potential. Selecting a line automatically selects all lines up to the selected line. A payline you select/bet on is called an active payline. After selecting the paylines you can decide how many coins to bet on each. You control the bet amount also by defining coin value. The combination of these three values defines your total bet. When calculating the winnings from the paytable, all symbol combination payouts are multiplied by the line bet, except the Scatter symbol combinations. Scatter symbol combinations payout is multiplied by the total bet amount and added to the payline wins. Bonus feature winnings depend on the total bet.
All displayed prizes are prize totals with all applicable multipliers already taken into account.
What makes the game unique
Red Corrida™ is packed with exciting features which can do wonders for your account balance, not to mention the entertainment value.
All feature wins are always added to Scatter and payline wins. These special features are:
- Mixed pay
- Bullfight bonus feature
- Free spins feature
- Rage mode
- The Gamble feature
- The Poster wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- the Poster wild symbol subtitutes for all symbols except the Anna Maria scatter symbol and the Arena bonus symbol and doublestheir wins.
- 3 or more Anna Maria scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the screen start the free spins feature with all wins doubled.
- 3 or more Arena bonus symbols, appearing anywhere on the screen start Bullfight bonus feature. Four Arena bonus symbols multiply bonus feature wins by 2, and five Arena bonus symbols multiply bonus feature wins by 3.
- Juan and Ferdindand symbols pau mixed according to the game paytable. Both symbols have to be present in the combination for it to count as mixed combination, the Poster wild symbol as a substitute symbol cannot create a mixed combination.
- When in Rage Mode, Juan symbol or ferdinand symbol winning combinations pay double. Mixed winning combinations pay quadruple (double for EACH character) of the mixed pay amount defined in the game paytable. On top of x3 free spins multiplier this means that Juan and Ferdinand symbol win combinations pay x4 and mixed they pay x8 the amounts defined in the game paytable.
- All winning combinations must appear from left to right and start on the 1st reel unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only the highest win is paid for each active payline.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the active line bet.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to the payline wins.
- Bonus feature wins and Free spins feature wins are added to payline wins.
- Free spins play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
- All displayed prizes are prize totals with all aplicable multipliers already taken into account.