- Blood Suckers™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-bet line multiple-coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes, and a chilling, vampire slaying Bonus Game.
- You can play 1 to 25 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and pre-selected coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the multiplier displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 10 Free Spins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Scatter, Free Spin, and bonus wins are added to bet line wins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing on the reels in Free Spins activates 10 additional Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of lines, level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Bet line wins are tripled in Free Spins, excluding additional Free Spins won and any Bonus Game wins. Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more successive Bonus symbols on an active bet line from leftmost reel to right, activates the Bonus Game.
- You find yourself in an ancient burial chamber, surrounded by coffins.
- Open coffins to find and slay vampires.
- You win coins for every vampire slain.
- The Bonus Game ends when bats fly out of the selected coffin.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
- The coin wins in the Bonus Game are proportional to the bet level and number of Bonus symbols in the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- At the end of Bonus Game, the total win from the Bonus Game is added to any wins from the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- The maximum win in coins in the Bonus Game is 20320.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.0%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.