Deuces Wild (Netent)
Deuces Wild Video Poker Game Rules
About the Game
- The game is a single deck game where the cards are reshuffled for each hand.
- Each hand is played with a separate deck and each deck is changed to a new deck after each game.
- Deuces Wild Video Poker follows conventional poker rules for forming hands, with one exception: all deuces (2s) are wild, so a 2 can represent any other card for the purpose of forming a better hand.
- For example, a deuce can pair any other card, fill the "hole" in a straight or make the fifth of four cards to a flush.
- The lowest winning hand is three of a kind.
- You bet between 1 and 5 coins per hand.
- The paytable lists winning hands and payout per hand for the different bet levels.
- The highlighted paytable column and the highlighted button to the right of the slot machine correspond to your bet.
- In addition to the conventional poker hands (three of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four of a kind, straight flush), there are a few special hands in Deuces Wild Video Poker.
- Five of a kind: five cards of the same value, including one or more deuces.
- Wild royal flush: royal straight flush containing at least one deuce
- Four Deuces. All four deuces.
- Natural Royal Flush. Royal straight flush without using any deuces.
- The double up feature provides you with a chance to double your winnings!
- Each time you get a winning hand, you have the opportunity to bet all or half of your winning in a Double Up game.
- Choose a card out of four that beats the card displayed, and your bet is doubled!
- As long as you win, you can choose to continue to double or to collect all or part of your winnings.
- Select Double up enabled in the Game settings menu to enable and disable the double up feature.
- When you receive a winning hand and double up is enabled, the double up game starts automatically and five cards are dealt face down.
- To bet your entire winning amount, click Double.
- To double half your winning amount, click Double half.
- To quit double up and return to the video poker, click Collect.
- When you have doubled, the first card is revealed.
- Click one of the cards facing down to display it.
- If the value of your card is higher than the first card, your bet is doubled.
- If the value is the same (a tie), you keep your bet.
- If the value is lower, you lose your bet.
- As long as you win or tie, you can continue to double or click Collect to collect your winnings and return to the poker game.
How to Play
- Start by placing a bet between 1 and 5 coins.
- Each click on the BET ONE button adds one coin to the bet.
- Click DEAL to start the game and deal the first hand.
- To hold cards you can click on the cards, click the corresponding HOLD buttons or press the corresponding numeric keys 1-5.
- Deselect cards in the same way.
- Cards that are part of a winning hand are automatically held.
- If you play multiple hands, the cards you hold are displayed and placed on hold in all hands.
- Click DEAL to deal the next hand and reveal the remaining cards for each hand.
- Win information is summarized for multiple hands.
- The paytable for the one hand version of the game displays on screen.
- To view the paytable for other versions of the game, click PAYTABLE.
Game Setting Options
- Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off the game sounds.
- Fast play. Turn on or off the fast play feature.
- Double up enabled. Turn on or off the double up feature. Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.97%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.