Free Bet Blackjack is the brainchild of Geoff Hall (the inventor of Blackjack Switch), which premiered at the Golden Nugget casino in Las Vegas. This dynamic game is now widely available at online casino with Evolution (previously known as Evolution Gaming) tables. Anyone who has played Evolution’s Infinite Blackjack is well-suited to play Free Bet Blackjack, since both games follow the same format. This game’s most distinguishing feature is the inclusion of free Double Down and Split bets, which are automatically offered to the player on any qualifying hand. Let’s take a closer look at Free Bet Blackjack and what you can expect when playing this fantastic game.
Free Bet Blackjack Features
Aside from the two free wagers, Free Bet Blackjack also features four optional side bets. Here is a quick breakdown of each feature:
- Free Double Down — Players can Double Down for free on hard totals of nine, 10 or 11. The game always informs players when a free Double Down bet is an option they can take. The button will be displayed near the Hit and Stand options.
- Free Split — Players get a free Split bet on all pairs except those with ten-point cards (10s, jacks, queens and kings). This is beneficial to players because it gives them another hand to play and therefore, another chance to win. If you choose to split one of the unqualified hands, then a wager equal to the original bet will be placed on the second hand.
- Any Pair — When it comes to the Any Pair bet, all players have to predict how likely it is the cards they are dealt will form a pair. Unsuited pairs pay 8:1 while suited pairs will pay 25:1.
- Bust It — Bust It is a more complicated side bet. It involves paying out based on the dealer's cards if their hand busts (goes over 21). If the player has blackjack, then the Bust It side bet is pushed. The payout will differ depending on the number of cards the dealer has when busting, ranging from 1:1 on three cards to 250:1 on eight or more cards.
- 21 + 3 — The 21+3 side bet pays out if the player’s first two cards plus the dealer’s upcard form one of these three-card poker hands: suited trips (100:1), straight flush (40:1), three of a kind (30:1), straight (10:1) and flush (5:1).
- Hot 3 — The Hot 3 is a unique side bet that players can take advantage of. This bet depends on the value of the dealer’s upcard and the value of the player’s two cards. Payouts are awarded for a total of 19 (1:1), 20 (2:1), 21 unsuited (4:1), 21 suited (20:1) and 7-7-7 (100:1).
In Free Bet Blackjack, side bets are optional and completely independent. Players can win a side bet even if they lost their main bet.
How To Play Free Bet Blackjack
Eight decks of cards are used to play Free Bet Blackjack, and the live dealer will stand on a soft 17. The game uses the Six Card Charlie Rule, which states that any player with six cards that equals 21 or less is always considered the winner of that hand. Players can double down on any two initial cards, and a free Double Down bet is offered on a total of nine, 10 or 11. Players can also benefit from a free split on any pair except those formed with ten-point cards (10, jack, queen and king). Only one split is permitted per hand, and doubling down after a split is not allowed. Blackjack pays 3:2 and insurance on the dealer’s ace upcard pays 2:1. Bets will be returned if the dealer busts with a score of 22.
Free Bet Blackjack Strategy And Tips
Some Free Bet Blackjack players feel that it is best to use the same strategies they would use in a typical game of blackjack. Others feel that it is best to deviate from the same strategies to take advantage of the free bets. These players will take the opportunity to use the free wagers every time they have a chance to, regardless of whether that decision is strategically optimal.
Doubling down means that the casino will allow you to hit another card after your initial two cards have been dealt, but only one — so you can see why doubling down on any two-card hand may not be advantageous to the player. Whether or not you should double down depends on your hand's total point value and the dealer’s upcard. If you are interested in learning more, research the strategy behind doubling down and always keep a handy table by your side. Similarly, not every pair should be split in every circumstance. Make sure that you understand the ins and outs of splitting before committing to a real wager on a blackjack table.
Free bets aside, there is a lot to like about Free Bet Blackjack. Though it may not be ideal for serious players, those who are in it for the entertainment value may find that this is one of the best versions of blackjack they can play. For some, the free wagers are enough for a superb casino experience. For others, the game provides an exciting alternative to playing classic blackjack, with intriguing side bets and dynamic rounds. As a part of Evolution’s Infinite series, this Las Vegas favourite is brought to you with top-notch quality, crisp graphics and seamless gameplay. Register at EnergyCasino and try it out for yourself!
⭐ What is Free Bet Blackjack?
Free Bet Blackjack is one of the many blackjack variants offered by Evolution (previously known as Evolution Gaming). Invented by Geoff Hall, Free Bet play premiered at a land-based casino in Las Vegas, the Golden Nugget. This game offers casino players the same fantastic blackjack gameplay with the option to take advantage of two free bets: Double Down and Split. There are a few rule variants as well; the Six Charlie Rule, for example, is in effect.
⭐ How to play Free Bet Blackjack?
Just like in other blackjack games, the objective is to reach a point total of 21 (or closest to it) without busting and while beating the dealer’s hand. The dealer will hit on 16 or less and will always stand on a soft 17. Bets will be returned if the dealer busts with a score of 22. The game can be played with a basic blackjack strategy, but some players may prefer to use the free wagers more liberally than they would in classic blackjack. The minimum bet is €1.00 (or currency equivalent). The wagering limits will be specified in the game’s rules.
⭐ How does Free Bet Blackjack work?
This variant features the free Double Down and the free Split bets. Players can benefit from the free Double Down bet when their initial cards total nine, 10 or 11 points. The free split is available on any pair that is not formed with ten-point cards, like 10s, jacks, queens and kings. For all other bets and hands that do not qualify, standard bets will be applied. For more info, see the game’s rules.
⭐ Where to play Free Bet Blackjack for real money?
You can play Free Bet Blackjack at EnergyCasino. To place a wager, you will need to register an account and deposit enough funds to place your bet. When ready, head to the Live Casino, load up your game of choice, and have fun!
⭐ Why is Free Bet Blackjack so popular?
This blackjack variant is one of the most popular tables because it offers two free bets to the player on specific, qualifying hands. While not all hands are covered by the free bets, they give players a chance at better payouts without placing additional chips.
⭐ How to win Free Bet Blackjack?
All casino games, including blackjack, are games of chance. Even though players can use various strategies and betting systems, there is no guarantee of winning in any casino game. Please play responsibly.
⭐ Can you play Free Bet Blackjack online for real money?
Yes. To play for real money, players will need to have a registered casino account and must have made a deposit or claimed a No Deposit Bonus. Players can enjoy a variety of live games, like blackjack and poker, and over 2,000 other casino games at EnergyCasino. Have a look, and have fun!
- Free Bet Blackjack propriedades do jogo
- Nome Free Bet Blackjack
- Aposta máxima 0
- Aposta mínima (aposta máxima) 2500
- Linhas de pagamento 0
- Dispositivos suportados desktop, móvel
- Tecnologia HTML5
- Lançado 15.03.2018