Super Sic Bo is an entertaining game of chance from Evolution, previously known as Evolution Gaming. The game is played with three dice, and the objective of the player is to predict and wager on the possible outcomes of each dice shake. This dice game is of ancient Chinese origin, known as dai sai, dai sui and sic bo. Interested in learning more about the game? Let’s have a look at Evolution’s Super Sic Bo, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the gameplay and where you can play this fantastic Live Casino game.
About the Super Sic Bo Game
The game of sic bo, which means ‘precious dice’, is widely popular in Asia to this day. The game is played as dai siu in Macau casinos and is known as hi-lo in the Philippines. The sic bo game was introduced to the United States by Chinese immigrants in the early 20th century, after which it has spread across casinos like wildfire. Although a staple game in land-based casinos, sic bo didn’t make it to online platforms in Europe until the start of the next century. While the classic version of the game has quite a history, it has been reinvented to play online. Today, Evolution’s take on this ancient game is brought to you in the form of Super Sic Bo — an entertaining game with an electrifying twist.
At first glance, Super Sic Bo and its crowded betting table may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, the gameplay rules are quite simple! The aim is to predict the outcome of a shake of three standard dice, held in a separate container (automatic shaker). The concept is simple, but the variety of bet types is quite extensive. Super Sic Bo also introduced a bonus RNG element to the game, in the form of multipliers. Just like in Lightning Roulette or Lightning Baccarat, at the end of each betting round, none or several bet spots will be assigned a random multiplier of up to 1,000x, which is the game’s best possible payout. If the player’s bet covers a bet spot with an applied multiplier and wins, the bet payout will be multiplied accordingly.
To play, all you need to do is place your bet on one or more of the available bet spots (much like in roulette) and hope that your predictions are successful.
Super Sic Bo Features
- Random Multipliers — Each round of Super Sic Bo has a chance to trigger random multipliers of up to 1,000x. The multiplier is applied to several bet spots (or none) at the end of each betting round.
- Live Chat and Live Support — Players can easily access the Live Chat function, through which they can interact with other players and the live dealer, or reach out to the Customer Support team for assistance.
- Detailed Statistics — Players can navigate to the statistics roadmap, which breaks down the previous rounds' outcomes. This may help you analyze your Super Sic Bo strategy and predict the results of future rounds.
Super Sic Bo Rules
The Super Sic Bo game has the same rules as the standard version of the game. You must place your bet before the betting window closes, using the user interface betting table. All multipliers and winnings are applied automatically, so players will not be required to make any game decisions after betting.
Super Sic Bo is played with three dice, each one with face valued from one to six. The idea behind the game is for players to successfully guess the total value of each roll of the dice. To do so, you can place a variety of bets, each one with its respective payout. These bets are as follows:
- Any Triple — A bet that covers all six possible Triple bets at one. To win this bet for a payout of 30:1, all three dice must show the same number.
- Triple — This bet is placed on one (or more) of the possible Triples. All three dice must show the number chosen for a bet payout of 150:1.
- Small/Big — Place your bet on the total value of the three dice being Small (4-10) or Big (11-17). A win will pay 1:1, but these bets will lose to any Triple.
- Even/Odd — A bet on the total of the three dice being an odd or even number. A win will pay 1:1, but these bets will lose to any Triple.
- Total — A wager on the total value, from four to 17. The bet wins if the total value of the three dice adds up to the number on which you’ve placed a wager. The payouts for each number differ, but they will be prominently displayed on the betting table.
- Single — A bet placed on any of the six face values of a dice. If one of the dice shows the number you bet on, the payout is 1:1. The payout is2:1 for two dice and 3:1 for all three.
- Double — This is a wager on any of the six Double-labelled betting spots. To win this bet, two of the dice must show the same number. The Double pays 8:1, regardless of whether two or three dice show the same number.
- Combination — Place your bet on any or all 15 possible two-dice combinations for a payout of 5:1.
Since Super Sic Bo is a Live Casino game, it is hosted by a live dealer and the betting time window is limited to 20 seconds. After betting closes, the random multiplier(s) will be applied, and the automatic dice shaker rolls the dice to reveal the total value.
Please note that the payouts above will fluctuate depending on whether the betting spot has a multiplier, this will be reflected in the game’s paytable (found by clicking on the ‘?’ button). The Triple bet is the only bet that qualifies for the game’s top multiplier of 1,000x, and even-money bets (Small, Big, Odd or Even) do not qualify for any multipliers. Additionally, even-money bets have a higher return-to-player percentage of 97.22%.
Sic Bo Strategy
Overall, the gameplay is quite dynamic and fast-paced. As with all casino games, the Super Sic Bo live game requires a mixture of luck and skill. You can use several strategies when playing, but don’t forget that you are playing a game of chance! Winning can never be guaranteed, so it’s important to make responsible gambling decisions anytime you play. The best approach to any casino game is the right mindset — play for fun!
Bonuses and Special Features in Super Sic Bo
The game’s most notable feature is the chance at securing bonus payouts through multipliers. Players who placed chips on one of the bet spots with an applied multiplier and won the wager will enjoy larger winnings. These multipliers can’t fall on even-money bets — Small/Big and Even/Odd — and can go up to 1,000x on a Triple. The theoretical Super Sic Bo RTP (Return To Player) ranges from 95.02% to 97.22%, depending on the bets placed.
While classic sic bo is still popular in casinos of the East, live dealer Super Sic Bo has gained popularity with players at online casino in Europe and the Americas. The addition of multipliers is the main appeal for players, as they stand a chance to win up to 1,000x their wager for a bet on a Triple. Despite its visibly complicated nature, the game is relatively simple and is excellent for beginners. The minimum wager on the table is €0.20 (or currency equivalent), perfect for those who tightly manage their bankroll.
If you’re interested in trying your luck on Super Sic Bo, visit EnergyCasino and explore our portfolio of top-of-the-line Live Casino games. You’ll find Evolution’s Super Sic Bo as well as the classic RNG version, along with over 2,000 other fantastic casino slots and table games.
⭐ What is Super Sic Bo?
Super Sic Bo is an updated version of the classic casino game, sic bo, that features a 1,000x bonus multiplier. The theoretical Super Sic Bo RTP (Return To Player) ranges from 95.02% to 97.22%, depending on the wager placed.
⭐ How does Super Sic Bo work?
The idea behind Super Sic Bo is simple: place your bet on one or more of the possible outcomes, and the dice are automatically shaken to reveal the total value of the three dice. Just before the dice roll, a random multiplier may be applied to several betting spots on the table (or none at all). Players who correctly predicted the roll’s outcome will enjoy a payout, as indicated on the game’s paytable. Those who wagered and won a bet, or multiple bets, which granted a multiplier will be rewarded with an increased payout.
⭐ How to play Super Sic Bo?
The objective in Super Sic Bo is to correctly guess the face value of one or more of the three dice, the outcome of which is generated by an automatic shake of the dice. Place your bet before the betting window closes, there will be no additional decisions or bets.
⭐ Can you play Super Sic Bo online for real money?
Yes, you can play live Super Sic Bo for at online casinos.
⭐ Where to play Super Sic Bo for real money?
You can play Super Sic Bo online at EnergyCasino, one of the fastest-growing casinos in Europe. In addition to this stellar game, players will find an impressive variety of other games, including over 2,000 best online slots and hundreds of live table and card games like live poker, live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat. EnergyCasino is licensed and regulated by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission).
⭐ Why is Super Sic Bo so popular?
Super Sic Bo is so popular because of its generous 1,000x multiplier, which is the game’s best payout. This multiplier can only be won on a Triple.
⭐ How to win Super Sic Bo?
To win Super Sic Bo, players must successfully guess the total value of any one or more of the dice being rolled. Remember that Super Sic Bo is a game of chance; thus, winning can never be guaranteed.
- Super Sic Bo thuộc tính trò chơi
- Tên trò chơi Super Sic Bo
- Biến thể
- Tiền thắng tối đa (xu) 0
- Cược tối thiểu (cược tối đa) 0
- Bố cục
- Dòng trả thưởng
- Thiết bị được hỗ trợ vi tính, di động
- Công nghệ HTML5
- Đã phát hành 26.04.2019