Native English Copywriter
We are a growing e-commerce business in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends in the industry.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Brainstorming ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Overseeing content writing of campaigns from the production stage to completion.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the clients and respective Heads.
- Proofreading and quality control of marketing materials.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Excellent native command of the English Language, with proven writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of the online gaming and sports industry.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, take initiative with assignments and manage projects effectively.
- Attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as medical care, sports reimbursement and insurance
- International work environment
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/en/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."