EnergyCasino is seeking to recruit an experienced Office Cleaner to take care, clean and maintain our expanding offices. Are you an organisation and clean freak? We want to hear from you!!
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, vacuuming carpets and cleaning vents.
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing of furniture, ledges, windows and window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments, as well as adequate cleaning of balconies.
- Cleaning of toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, and so on.
- Kitchen upkeep, stocking and cleaning of appliances.
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, and kitchen supplies).
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs of repairs.
- Stocking, maintaining and organising supply rooms.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Adequate level of spoken English language and basic writing skills.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, as well as proper storage and disposal methods.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance.
- International work environment.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/en/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."