Arabian Nights Game properties
Arabian Nights Game Rules
- Arabian Nights is a 5-reel, 10-line, video slot featuring Wild and Scatter symbols, and Free Spins.
- The minimum bet is 1 coin on 1 bet line, and maximum bet is 1 coin on all 10 bet lines totalling 10 coins.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, the fixed bet level, and fixed coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game with 1 coin on all 10 bet lines (total 10 coins) and at the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Click anywhere on the PAYTABLE to return to the game.
- Wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Wins pay on selected bet lines, except for Scatter symbols.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Jackpot symbols.
- Wins with Wild symbols are doubled, excluding wins with only Wild symbols.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- 3 to 5 Scatter symbols award 15 Free Spins.
- Scatter and Free Spins wins are added to any bet line wins.
- During Free Spins, all wins, except for Jackpot wins, are tripled.
- The Jackpot can only be won if MAX BET (10 betlines) is played and 5 Wild symbols occur on one of the betlines. When playing for less than MAX BET, 5 Wild symbols on an active betline pay 10,000 coins.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- 4.5% of each bet is contributed to the global Jackpot.
- 5% of each bet is contributed to the local Jackpot.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 15 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates 15 additional Free Spins.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay win amount x3.
- Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If jackpot is won. Stop Autoplay when jackpot is won
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.
|Click to mute the game sound or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game for the global Jackpot is 95.2%
- The theoretical return to player for this game for the local Jackpot is 95.6%
- The theoretical return to player without the Jackpot is 90.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.